YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS MARVEL ETC.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, you gotta post more than just updated pics of your collection.

where you got them, how you got them...

our curious minds are dying!!

nice spidey btw!!

DAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN That is ......... I cann't find the words to describe, A Hell of a Bad@ss Collection. By the way I am up for adoption and will move closer to where you are at Brother. LATER

012020081466.jpg

012020081464.jpg

012020081468.jpg

012020081471.jpg

some of my lotr stuffs
042020071508.jpg

042020071506.jpg

042020071505.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

Litrato486.jpg

Image119.jpg

He doesn't answer any questions...just posts impressive pics to make us all look like little girls. :monkey4 :monkey1

HEHEHE IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH THATS WHY
HAHAHA

TNX=)

Yeap thats exactly what I would do if I won th lottery - exchange my 1/6th's to 1/1's :chew

hehe Yexel Pare, kamusta na? Great collection tho I still think you need a white girl who's willing to do semi nekid poses in all your photogs to make your life complete, with all that poo ya got ..something is just lacking imho, it just comes across that way to me bud :lol

Maybe shai can help you out on that part he seems to know some cool chicks haha, there should be a reverse Mail-Order Bride system that goes TO the Philippines eh?

Hey, ya got enough inventory there to be feeding 10 Barangays (villages) for 2 years omg!

Btw folksies, I dont think yexel wants to answer financially HOW he is able to aquire all those items, though I suspect from smuggling "Shabu" (aka: Ice) in all those lifesize body cavities! (just kidding). Either that or he's got some corrupt politician family ties over there in PI ..remenber Imelda collected Shoes ..then she collected dead dudes in coffins :rotfl

Ah, seriously ..most likely our boy has some fam. business dealings in manufacturing those mickey mouse kubric lookin things (yah f'kd if I know what they are), that's my guess anyhoo.

Welp to summarise, yexel is def one Filo MAYAMAN (millionaire) many times over to be able to have all that stuff, heck even 1/3rd of it ..in contrast to the typical Phil. citizen. Been over to PI and lived there for a few years myself and seen the persective between rich and poor and Im sure yexy counts himself as being extremly fortunate, with or without all those toys :)

Take care mate and keep going strong! :emperor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back