yautja31337's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fives

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
updated collection

image-28.jpg

image-27.jpg

image-26.jpg

image-25.jpg

image-23.jpg

image-22.jpg

image-21.jpg

image-18.jpg

image-19.jpg

Last edited:
Re: yautja31337's trophy room

Great Looking Collection; Yautja, Mow that's a way to wake up, what are your plans for a permanent setup? Congrats

Awesome collection, really like the organization of it. All of your pieces are awesome as well.

Great Looking Collection; Yautja, Mow that's a way to wake up, what are your plans for a permanent setup? Congrats

thanks! this is actually our guest room, my wife would have a heart attack if she had to wake up and find sam staring at her :rotfl but since we rarely get company to spend the night i turned it into my room cuz i didnt wanna have all my figs boxed up. the room next door to this is where im planning on making it my permanent game room and build in some shelves with led's. its actually a pretty big room but im looking for ideas on how to organize my stuff. this section has really been helpful as some of you guys here have awesome man caves.

Awesome collection, really like the organization of it. All of your pieces are awesome as well.

thank you, still need to buy me another detolf or two because i think it looks a bit cluttered.

thanks! this is actually our guest room, my wife would have a heart attack if she had to wake up and find sam staring at her :rotfl but since we rarely get company to spend the night i turned it into my room cuz i didnt wanna have all my figs boxed up. the room next door to this is where im planning on making it my permanent game room and build in some shelves with led's. its actually a pretty big room but im looking for ideas on how to organize my stuff. this section has really been helpful as some of you guys here have awesome man caves.

thank you, still need to buy me another detolf or two because i think it looks a bit cluttered.

I was wondering the same about Sam on the Bedside Table :lol. Yes you can find some Very Cool Layouts here for your Collection; Yautja, the one thing about Detolf's or Glass shelves is that it gives you an Optical Effect that the room isn't closed in.
I will be going the Detolf route because my room is 16 x 18, but if I ever get my hands on that 28 x 16 room all bets are off :lol :exactly:
In ending if you have the room because you where speaking of a permanent Game Room/Display you can always go with the Bestas or commercial glass cabinets but those are pricey depending on your budget. How big is your other Room?

Be Cool and Good Luck

I was wondering the same about Sam on the Bedside Table :lol. Yes you can find some Very Cool Layouts here for your Collection; Yautja, the one thing about Detolf's or Glass shelves is that it gives you an Optical Effect that the room isn't closed in.
I will be going the Detolf route because my room is 16 x 18, but if I ever get my hands on that 28 x 16 room all bets are off :lol :exactly:
In ending if you have the room because you where speaking of a permanent Game Room/Display you can always go with the Bestas or commercial glass cabinets but those are pricey depending on your budget. How big is your other Room?

Be Cool and Good Luck

its a 25 x 18 room so its pretty cool.

Great collection!

Although it looks tough to get a dvd out lol

Very cool collection man! I'm running out of bookshelves. Luckily I have a tolerant wife lol.

Back