YanToys 1/4 The Cosmic Warrior Collectible Figure (ROTS Obi-Wan)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
“1/4 Soon”

IMG_9123.jpeg

Last edited:
Not a figure anyone asked for but interesting to see someone trying their hand at 1/4 scale for those collectors. Especially considering HT doesn’t seem to be interested in producing any other characters outside of Vader. At the very least, this will be better than the old UQS Obiwan by Diamond select

YanToys have produced other figures, so they aren’t some new 3rd Party company. But I believe this will be their first 1/4 figure. For those that don’t know YanToys are also DafToys.

Last edited:
Stumbled across some more pics in case anyone is interested, though judging how far back this is, I’m going to guess that’s a no :LOL:

IMG_9350.jpeg

IMG_9351.jpeg

IMG_9356.jpeg

IMG_9355.jpeg

IMG_9352.jpeg

IMG_9353.jpeg

IMG_9354.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9354.jpeg
    IMG_9354.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 1
Stumbled across some more pics in case anyone is interested, though judging how far back this is, I’m going to guess that’s a no :LOL:

View attachment 639481
View attachment 639482
View attachment 639483
View attachment 639484
View attachment 639485
View attachment 639486
View attachment 639487

The outfit looks decent enough, in my opinion. Curious to know if they’re using a unique body or a 1/4 CooModel body (or some sort of ko of it). It seems rather strange it’s 1/4, since 1/6 would be a more favorable option.

The outfit looks decent enough, in my opinion. Curious to know if they’re using a unique body or a 1/4 CooModel body (or some sort of ko of it). It seems rather strange it’s 1/4, since 1/6 would be a more favorable option.
Yea, I'm not sure about the body. I would imagine it's either the coomodel or something similar as I doubt they would go out of their way to make their own body. If I still had my Sideshow Anakin PF I could see myself getting this, but I'm trying to keep at one scale for star wars. The moment I get this, I'll go and get Vader and Mando and it's just a rabbit hole I don't want to go down 😅

Also, $300 is a lot to spend on this figure when it doesn't look close to perfect.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4430&search=yan
They posted a 1/6 version of this headsculpt on IG (I posted it in the 1/6 HT ROTS thread Obiwan thread), but no extra info yet that I know of regarding if they'll just be releasing the headsculpt alone or a a full 1/6 figure as well.

Last edited:
Woof! Although I appreciate the effort of third party companies making Star Wars stuff atm. Just think more Queen Amidala and Cara Dune, less Maul, Anniekin, and this Michael Shannon Obi-Wan.

Yea, I'm not sure about the body. I would imagine it's either the coomodel or something similar as I doubt they would go out of their way to make their own body.

Yep sounds like that’s what they’ll most likely do!

If I still had my Sideshow Anakin PF I could see myself getting this, but I'm trying to keep at one scale for star wars. The moment I get this, I'll go and get Vader and Mando and it's just a rabbit hole I don't want to go down 😅

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Too true! :lol

Ah yes, the ever growing rabbit holes! Before, I never thought I’d ever go down the SW rabbit hole, but here I am! 😆

Also, $300 is a lot to spend on this figure when it doesn't look close to perfect.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4430&search=yan

Yup Yup!

They posted a 1/6 version of this headsculpt on IG (I posted it in the 1/6 HT ROTS thread Obiwan thread), but no extra info yet that I know of regarding if they'll just be releasing the headsculpt alone or a a full 1/6 figure as well.

Good to know, maybe after this 1/4 gets out they‘ll do the 1/6, which will prompt HT to do a rerelease :monkey3

Yep sounds like that’s what they’ll most likely do!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Too true! :lol

Ah yes, the ever growing rabbit holes! Before, I never thought I’d ever go down the SW rabbit hole, but here I am! 😆

Yup Yup!

Good to know, maybe after this 1/4 gets out they‘ll do the 1/6, which will prompt HT to do a rerelease :monkey3
They made the head sculpt available in 1/6 scale. It's up at OSK.

Back