XM Studios Upcoming & Future Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't you have a run in on the other forum not too long ago?

Yep and I eventually retracted it after I couldn't find the exact post that I claimed Igo implied something.... Even though I do remember otherwise... but without proof what are you going to do....

What for he's right. I know things about Sideshow but I don't go blabbing about it or pounding my chest

I'm not defending anyone but the difference between you, Ink, knowing stuff about SSC and Spidey knowing stuff about XM is that you, Ink, never say you know stuff to tease other members on the forums. I'm not saying either one of you is dishonest or lying but if you know stuff that you can't tell us, why bring it up at all?

I'm not defending anyone but the difference between you, Ink, knowing stuff about SSC and Spidey knowing stuff about XM is that you, Ink, never say you know stuff to tease other members on the forums. I'm not saying either one of you is dishonest or lying but if you know stuff that you can't tell us, why bring it up at all?

I said nothing about anything :lol that's why I don't say anything

I said nothing about anything :lol that's why I don't say anything

Exactly...whereas spidey did...I'm not calling him out. I personally don't care that much that he teased. I'm just saying Dan's got a point. I'm sure Spidey won't say anything from here on out.

Can't see all the fuzz around this new licenses thing. Yes, I'm very interested too, I'd really, really love to know.
But first I'd like XM to ship out another couple statues with ease, to have a stronger record of EFFECTIVELY PRODUCED PIECES on their side. They have a strong position already, but once they have shipped Black Widow and Mark 42 they'll have completed their "Phase One", the first row of statues.
Especially considering that the world is going to be on hold the next weeks, between Christmas and new year, I'm really hoping that they do what they need to secure the new licenses and just wait for new year to reveal them.
In the meanwhile they're already finishing Black Widow, Mark 42 and they said they want to have the first batch of Magneto shipped by Christmas. Also, there's Thanos preorder in 4 days and we have yet to see the finalized base. Then, Mark 7 preorder, again with a base that needs to be redone. And then again, a Thor that is still in 3D concept.
To sum it up, just these things are enough to keep them busy for A LONG time. I hope they are careful and put a foot in front of the other, slow and easy. People already have difficulties keeping up with the current waves of preorders and I'm starting to feel a little "rush"... I think it would be better and safer to take a breath sometimes, space the preorders, space the releases and keep the right timing for new statues and licenses. They risk to burn out as much as we, customers, do, imho.

Can't see all the fuzz around this new licenses thing. Yes, I'm very interested too, I'd really, really love to know.
But first I'd like XM to ship out another couple statues with ease, to have a stronger record of EFFECTIVELY PRODUCED PIECES on their side. They have a strong position already, but once they have shipped Black Widow and Mark 42 they'll have completed their "Phase One", the first row of statues.
Especially considering that the world is going to be on hold the next weeks, between Christmas and new year, I'm really hoping that they do what they need to secure the new licenses and just wait for new year to reveal them.
In the meanwhile they're already finishing Black Widow, Mark 42 and they said they want to have the first batch of Magneto shipped by Christmas. Also, there's Thanos preorder in 4 days and we have yet to see the finalized base. Then, Mark 7 preorder, again with a base that needs to be redone. And then again, a Thor that is still in 3D concept.
To sum it up, just these things are enough to keep them busy for A LONG time. I hope they are careful and put a foot in front of the other, slow and easy. People already have difficulties keeping up with the current waves of preorders and I'm starting to feel a little "rush"... I think it would be better and safer to take a breath sometimes, space the preorders, space the releases and keep the right timing for new statues and licenses. They risk to burn out as much as we, customers, do, imho.

Yea, I'm okay with them slowing down a tad. Fortunately, I don't need to PO everything they have put up so far. I wouldn't mind if they made a few smaller pieces to cut down on cost and shipping:lol Please Jubilee or Nightcrawler:pray:

I dunno...not say anything? :dunno

Why do that ink it is easier just to call someone a liar.

Exactly...whereas spidey did...I'm not calling him out. I personally don't care that much that he teased. I'm just saying Dan's got a point. I'm sure Spidey won't say anything from here on out.

I dunno...he really didn't spill anything

I posted a funny "holy ****" gif and then this

I'm really interested in how they will pull off Elektra. Also Spidey, if you say a Spidey line, I will have a heart attack :thud::lol

Lol... Doc I wish I could fill you in. There are SO many exciting releases coming from XM in the near future. If everything they have on tap comes to fruition than we will see some of the BIGGEST announcements ever soon enough. We ain't seen nothin yet

Then I simply stated that taking shots at SSC and praising XM has actually hurt XM, but that I couldn't go further with info. Then I got called a liar. I know that what I said is cryptic, but like I said I can't go further. Guys who said to much accidentally screwed XM over in the past.

Edit: Sarakawa I don't take anything you say personally, but all I was trying to do was have a little fun. I get that Dan is butt hurt because he doesn't know as much as most, but I can't do anything about that. What I can say is my warnings about kicking the SSC bear should be listened too. They aren't evil or underhanded, but they do protect their licenses, and why not they paid a **** load of money for them. XM learned a lessons and got out of this forum, and maybe I should take the same hint and not post about their stuff here.

Last edited:
Yea, I'm okay with them slowing down a tad. Fortunately, I don't need to PO everything they have put up so far. I wouldn't mind if they made a few smaller pieces to cut down on cost and shipping:lol Please Jubilee or Nightcrawler:pray:

I swear that I have "only" 2 pieces on my must have list, plus another additional 2 pieces that I really really want but I don't consider "must have" and are expendable in case I should need to drop them. At least, with the current license.
Yet, sometimes that's enough to get me nervous. Example, I really hoped for Magneto to ship Q1 2015. Possibly late January-February up to March if needed. It messed a bit with my plans to know that it may ship before year's end, it makes me feel uncomfortable, I hate ship and receive things on holidays, too much risk of couriers screwing up things and losing packages. Plus I had other expenses planned.
I also discovered that it bugs me when people act like crazed rabbits on caffeine and start with the usual "ship this already pls" posts, some people don't have balance and are too impulsive, imho.
It's probably me, but I tend to become borderline sociopathic when things don't go according to my plans.

What for he's right.

So let me get his right so when I quote you guys it's accurate...

Because some members said that XM Statues are of a higher quality and QC then SS statues, SS has decided to block any chance for XM to get a new license in retaliation to these members remarks. This has been verified by Spidey who has XM inside information, Ink a Moderator of Freaks has backed up Spidey by confirming what he has said is true and he knows this because he has inside SS information.

Just wanted to make sure I got it correct...

Because some members said that XM Statues are of a higher quality and QC then SS statues, SS has decided to block any chance for XM to get a new license in retaliation to these members remarks. This has been verified by Spidey who has XM inside information, Ink a Moderator of Freaks has backed up Spidey by confirming what he has said is true and he knows this because he has inside SS information.

There's a lot more moving parts than any of that. I wouldn't press the issue

Just hop on over to Statue Forum, where multiple producers have their own space. All they're saying is stay in your swim lane. This forum is for Sideshow Freaks after all. Most of the folks here are members of both.

That wasn't what he was saying, and I didn't say SSC was retaliating I simply said people got there attention. XM had better luck before guys like you had to make EVERYTHING into an overly dramatic fight. If people hadn't gone around bashing SSC all the while blabbing XMs upcoming contracts maybe just maybe XM would be in a better place right now.

There's a lot more moving parts than any of that. I wouldn't press the issue

Yep ... It is damn complicated, and not cut and dry in a few ways.

Last edited:
Back