XM Studios Upcoming & Future Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry I should have said "anymore Marvel characters" Marvel put all of them on hold

And did this extend to Sideshow as well - I realize Wolverine and Sabertooth are being made, so I'm assuming now, but I'm wondering if that it.

???

According to Alex SSC has been given no such instruction, so I am not exactly sure what is happens there.

The X-Men stuff SS was doing was already in the pipeline when the ban hammer came down, so unless SS announces a new X-Men character soon I would guess they are also banned from making anymore.... time will tell....

The X-Men stuff SS was doing was already in the pipeline when the ban hammer came down, so unless SS announces a new X-Men character soon I would guess they are also banned from making anymore.... time will tell....

XM has fallen under the Marvel microscope, and we don't know how long that has been going on for. Bryan has stated that the Marvel rep responsible for their approvals is far more strict then their previous rep was, and that could have played a part in all of it. Hard to tell. However, there isn't much point in belaboring it as it is a done deal for the foreseeable future.

There's more than just Brown Wolverine and Sabretooth coming

SSC doesn't seem to be touched by the ban YET. It could also simply be a case of them have all these approvals already in the can and running the table with them... You would know better ... ;-)

This going to suck if SSC gets affected - that's a huge blow to XM.

Chap I realized that I had a major typo above, and should have stated that XM only had the XMen characters put on hold... Not all of Marvel. In the end the loss of the XMen was a big blow, and if SSC isn't affected then I am sure there is more to the story then we will ever find out. Like I said though it is best to leave it alone and let things fall as they will.. XM always does better when the communities stay out of it.

Chap I realized that I had a major typo above, and should have stated that XM only had the XMen characters put on hold... Not all of Marvel. In the end the loss of the XMen was a big blow, and if SSC isn't affected then I am sure there is more to the story then we will ever find out. Like I said though it is best to leave it alone and let things fall as they will.. XM always does better when the communities stay out of it.

Ah, yeah, I didn't think all of Marvel, but as you said, X-Men alone is huge for them. Means no Cyclops or Nightcrawler, two that I was looking forward to seeing. :(

But Chapter 2099, to clear it fast out. It´s just a stop, not a cancelation of this great statues. :wink1:

Mean´s all the guys who are now happy XM must stop, will just cry later. :rotfl

Back