XM Studios Upcoming & Future Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I luckily preordered Magneto. I am 1 million% in for Thanos and Thor! I'm 1 billion% getting Dr. Strange! !I I love XM!!!

I'm praying that the ultron doesn't look good... And if it does, I'm praying they are still thinking about selling pieces that can rest on the bases for additional display.

That's the thing with this company right now. They take a character I enjoy but don't have to have a statue of then they knock the sculpt out of the ballpark and the switch out options and hook me in!!

That's the thing with this company right now. They take a character I enjoy but don't have to have a statue of then they knock the sculpt out of the ballpark and the switch out options and hook me in!!

Makes you want to buy everything they reveal eh :lol

Xmen and spiderman are pretty much my priorities in collecting so if they can get approval to start/continue making statues from those, I'd pretty much be set.

I'm also pretty excited about Sosa being on board. Whatever you guys do though, please stay on the path of creative bases! That to me is just as important as having a well designed character.

Xmen and spiderman are pretty much my priorities in collecting so if they can get approval to start/continue making statues from those, I'd pretty much be set.

These two lines are also my main focus, sucks that X-Men has been put on hold. Really need to complete my X-Men line. If XM does get Spiderman, I have a feeling they will finally do Spiderman justice as his webbing is so difficult to pull off.

Thanos I definitely want on that list. To name just one

I can't wait for XM to announce Spiderman. I was told there hoping to do Spidey in 2 years time if they can get the licence. Lets just hope Sony and Disney don't have a falling out like the Fox situation

Good to know because it would be cool if we got a good movie Thanos statue.

I'm sure they do have the license for Marvel movie ones. I imagine it's the same contract, only in their allotted countries. I just think they feel more people are into the comic versions (except for Iron Man), opposed to movies.

Thanos would be awesome, but I'd kill for a movie Gamora or Nebula :pray:

Man looks like my PO list just got that much longer now that XM has announced their upcoming PO schedule...I'm in for all POs right now other than Antman and Mrs Marvel until I see more of what the final product might look like.

Ant man is likely a shoe in at the moment simply because Sosa sculpted the face and I'm a big fan of his style. It's a great time to be a collector that is for sure.

Not necessarily. GG can only do movie versions with their new Avengers, as far as I'm aware.

Yeah. I just imagine if they could only sell to those Asia countries, they can do any Marvel movies except X-Men, Fantastic Four, Namor (probably), and Spider-Man. I'm sure GoTG, Captain, Iron Man, Avengers, all that is good to go.

I'm just speculating, as that way it also does not go against GG, SSC, and other heavy hitters in their respected contracts.

Back