• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

XM Studios Transformation Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have it if you are still interested kindly PM or text me+1(640) 666-0591
c87721b166c5168cfa1d994393444571.jpg

I still have it if you are still interested kindly PM or text me+1(640) 666-0591
c87721b166c5168cfa1d994393444571.jpg

No offense but you need to post pics of YOUR statue if you're trying to sell yours. That's a convention pic and you just joined the forum last month. This raises a serious red flag.

No offense but you need to post pics of YOUR statue if you're trying to sell yours. That's a convention pic and you just joined the forum last month. This raises a serious red flag.

I most appreciate it @filip629!!!!

I most appreciate it @filip629!!!!

No problem. I know how badly you want this and I hope you can score one. I just hate seeing people trying to scam members here. It looks like one of the mods already banned him. Good luck hunting this down.

Back