XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pose is what is really selling me on this Thanos one. I have been impressed with Thanos and loved his first appearance that I ever saw in the Infinity Gauntlet. This really gives you the vibe that I think a great number of people are trying to portray with Thanos, powerful…

Thanos may be the XM statue I add to my collection. I'm on the fence about most of the others, mainly because I don't think I'm enough of a fan to spend the $$ on them. However, Thanos is just unbelievably impressive. If XM were releasing DC statues I'd be in trouble.

I'm on the fence about most of the others, mainly because I don't think I'm enough of a fan to spend the $$ on them. However, Thanos is just unbelievably impressive. If XM were releasing DC statues I'd be in trouble.

Me too. Captain America and Wolverine are the only 2 that are absolute must-haves for me. Other than Magneto and Thanos, has XM made any hints about other villains?? I know they were planning a Thor at one point, but I'd probably crap myself if they announce a Loki.

Me too. Captain America and Wolverine are the only 2 that are absolute must-haves for me. Other than Magneto and Thanos, has XM made any hints about other villains?? I know they were planning a Thor at one point, but I'd probably crap myself if they announce a Loki.

Ultron has been approved for XM Studios to tackle. So maybe he is coming down the pipe sooner than later. Definitely after Black Bolt, She-Hulk and Doctor Strange are done.

These are the characters Marvel has approved for XM studios so far:
1) Blackbolt (inhumans)*
2) Medusa (inhumans)
3) Doctor Strange
4) She Hulk
5) Dare Devil
6) Elektra
7) Ultron
8) Nick Fury*
9) Winter soldier
10) Deadpool

5) Dare Devil
10) Deadpool
108ilo4.jpg

They are releasing the PO for Thor in Nov (according to their PO release dates)
Where did you see this? (New to XM products so if it's on their blog/website please forgive my lack of knowledge)

SS DP is great. No need for XM to tackle that. Let them work on other characters

1) Blackbolt (inhumans)*
2) Medusa (inhumans)
3) Doctor Strange
4) She Hulk
5) Dare Devil
6) Elektra
7) Ultron
8) Nick Fury*
9) Winter soldier
10) Deadpool

Sweet, I only need to buy 3 to 6 of those. Guarnteed no interest in Daredevil, Elektra, Medusa and She-Hulk. Winter Soldier, Nick Fury and Deadpool (only because SS is amazing) are maybes. To be honest Blackbolr and Dr Strange would be maybes from any other company too, but knowing XM will nail them, I'll likely be 100% on board. I kind of wish Ultron was Great Ultron to replace my Pf since there will be so much movie Ultron stuff coming out in the next few years.

SS DP is great. No need for XM to tackle that. Let them work on other characters

agree SS already nail DP.
however let xm do DD .

While I do agree that they nailed the sculpt on their DP, their QC is a huge swing and a miss for me as both DP PFs have arrived messed up. I'm giving up and moving on to XM so I hope they can keep my collecting faith for just a little while longer.

Sweet, I only need to buy 3 to 6 of those. Guarnteed no interest in Daredevil, Elektra, Medusa and She-Hulk. Winter Soldier, Nick Fury and Deadpool (only because SS is amazing) are maybes. To be honest Blackbolr and Dr Strange would be maybes from any other company too, but knowing XM will nail them, I'll likely be 100% on board. I kind of wish Ultron was Great Ultron to replace my Pf since there will be so much movie Ultron stuff coming out in the next few years.

Strange & Blackbolt are must haves for me as well

Dare Devil is my most wanted on that list & I'll be skipping the SS version for it.

I love my DP PF but I can see XM doing something crazy good for him so maybe I'll sell my PF for the XM version plus I'll have the X-Force variant in my collection

Strange and Ultron are the only things that stick out for me on that list. Granted I can be swayed with an awesome looking statue.

Back