XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely love smiling the most so far. Not thrilled with the way he is holding the cosmic cube though, like he is showing it off, not harnessing its power.

This is looking phenomenol. I like it better than mags. That's right, I said it! To be honest I passed in mags because if the face paint.

This is looking phenomenol. I like it better than mags. That's right, I said it! To be honest I passed in mags because if the face paint.

shut-your-damn-whore-mouth.jpg

I'm not sure what you didn't like about it, but they were still working on the skin tone on Magneto's face. The pics that were released previously were just them experimenting with different colours and tones. The most recent photo's look like this:

10530722_10152371142203565_7068507198270268893_n.jpg

That paint job looks freaking awesome to me. :dunno

The color is beautiful. Will pop out in anyone collection for sure when displayed.

I'm not sure what you didn't like about it, but they were still working on the skin tone on Magneto's face. The pics that were released previously were just them experimenting with different colours and tones. The most recent photo's look like this:

View attachment 126514

I agree. It's really out of this world. Anyone who says otherwise is in complete denial. The best part about it all is that collectors who managed to pick this up will never have to pray, gamble, hope, sweat, worry, or even think for a second that the production will come out any different from the prototype.

View attachment 126514

Looks like he's saying, "are you S#$@@%#g me, you didn't order!"

You are not the first person I have heard say that. I do not 100% agree, but I can see where the complaints come from.

I agree. It's really out of this world. Anyone who says otherwise is in complete denial. The best part about it all is that collectors who managed to pick this up will never have to pray, gamble, hope, sweat, worry, or even think for a second that the production will come out any different from the prototype.

I hate to say this, but given that there is a licensing use with Fox putting all other XMen and FF properties on hold, and Mags and Wolverine aren't even in production yet I would be VERY nervious about Magneto and Wolverine. If their license should not or doesn't really include them XM would be risking a lot by making them.

I still don't get the people's complaint about the face paint on mags looks plenty good to me with shading and depth in the paint up.

Anyway back on topic, can't wait to see this painted up! Literally refreshing their facebook page every few hours to see if they have new sneaks for the weekend.

You are not the first person I have heard say that. I do not 100% agree, but I can see where the complaints come from.

I hate to say this, but given that there is a licensing use with Fox putting all other XMen and FF properties on hold, and Mags and Wolverine aren't even in production yet I would be VERY nervious about Magneto and Wolverine. If their license should not or doesn't really include them XM would be risking a lot by making them.

XM Rep already said that Mags and Wolverine were already approved by Marvel/Disney so they can go forward with those statues...... Phoenix unfortunately wasn't approved before the fight broke out between FOX and Disney so it had to be put on hold..

:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap
Bad news for Phoenix. It's on the bubble right now per Bryan at XM.

Now notice there's a distinct lack of X-Men in the roll out? Basically, there's been some franchise issues that Fox and Disney is working out so we have been advised to stop any X-men products until this is sorted out (hopefully soon!) We were lucky our Magneto and Yellow Wolverine got approved. Now we are very concerned about Phoenix... they have asked us to stop production for now. Man... we have invested so much time/costs and we know alot of you folks are
looking forward to it so we are praying hard they will let Pheonix go through as well. Am being extra extra nice to the Disney folks now - hope to push this through.

I think the Thanos statue could turn out to be my all-time favorite. I didn't like the SS versions face.

Back