XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted a new thread up on the other forum. I guess I can do that here....it just seems a little too SS political over here so I don't know if its something I should post. I don't know...someone ask Ink.

I'm good. I just went over there and took a look. It's an impressive set up. I can only imagine how awesome it'll look like when the display area is filled up.

No, not on FB. Can anyone post pics? Would love to see it.
xm display.jpg

xm display 1.jpg

xm display 2.jpg

love how all the bases create a theme...

avengers xm.jpg

avengers xm 1.jpg

Looks awesome. Wish one of these companies would invest in selling display cases at prices competitive with ikea. (Not lower, that's impossible, but competetive)

Thanks shadow. I already saw the pics over at SF but it's nice of you to post pics here for all of the freaks members to see. :hi5:
np :)
i think it would be a good idea to create a new thread here (when the time comes) to cover the STGCC

I'm liking this statue a whole lot. I have the SSC dio with Lady Death and totally plan on snagging one of these when the PO's come up.

Which face do you guys like the best? I am thinking that Smiling one is pretty fantastic right now

Back