XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how many BBTS get's for pre-order?
I've never been able to get one as they always sell out so fast?

From what I gathered it's not BBTS.com or other US shops that are raising the prices, it's the middle men raising their prices on the more popular pieces like Phoenix and Thanos. To bad BBTS.com and others can't buy wholesale directly from XM.

I'm at member pricing level at Simply Toys which you get once you spend 300 SGD. The price on Thanos is 774 SGD which is $590. Buyers outside of Singapore don't have to pay the tax, so you get the flat rate.

Thanks for the response.

I'm just a little perplexed by that price. Prestige Member pricing at XM Studios is $810 SGD, yet member pricing at Simply Toys is $774 SGD. Since Simply Toys is in Singapore I would assume they pay the tax, too. So I don't get how Simply Toy has a price $36 SGD less...

Thanks for the response.

I'm just a little perplexed by that price. Prestige Member pricing at XM Studios is $810 SGD, yet member pricing at Simply Toys is $774 SGD. Since Simply Toys is in Singapore I would assume they pay the tax, too. So I don't get how Simply Toy has a price $36 SGD less...

From what I have heard, they don't have to pay the taxes...

I did get the BBTS email about Thanos being up for sale, but I had already locked mine in back in August (I know lol). I was at my PC when the email arrived and I was able to place it in cart and check shipping to be around $35 ish to AZ. I knew I could grab one to flip, but I've never done that before. I just think it would ruin my perceived purity in the hobby to do so - not calling out those that do - its just not for me. I feel for those still looking for one and I wish you the best of luck. Congrats to those that secured one.

I just can't wait to pay that S&H from Singapore lol... Right now its all fun and games - come early 1st Q when all of my PO's start hitting I'll probably be signing a different tune.

That still seems low to me but maybe its the elite member thing. I would think this would cost about what Phoenix would which after shipping would clock in at the $1200 USD range no?

Member pricing on Phoenix was 825 SGD which is $628 dollars. Shipping estimated a little over $250

$590 kind high, but still worth it for a great statue. $250 shipping......forget about it.

The shipping is high if you live in America and are used to paying $30 for shipping. I'm in Australia and regularly pay upwards of $120 for shipping on larger SS pieces anyway. Shipping for the Batman PF cost me $140, and Gladiator Hulk was $145. The new SS hulks are $550 and I expect to pay up to $150 for shipping to Aus depending on how big the box is. Thanos and the SS hulk are comparably priced based on their size, so for me it's really not that different ordering XM or SS. You're right though, because for people in America the difference in shipping is huge. But for us internationals, we're paying heavy shipping fees to get Sideshow stuff anyway.

Thanks for the response.

I am an elite member on ST. I just looked in my order history and the price I will pay for Magneto(same price as Thanos) is 757 Singapore dollars. On XM-site the sales tax of 7% is still included, so you have to deduct that because we don't have to pay that.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

The shipping is high if you live in America and are used to paying $30 for shipping. I'm in Australia and regularly pay upwards of $120 for shipping on larger SS pieces anyway. Shipping for the Batman PF cost me $140, and Gladiator Hulk was $145. The new SS hulks are $550 and I expect to pay up to $150 for shipping to Aus depending on how big the box is. Thanos and the SS hulk are comparably priced based on their size, so for me it's really not that different ordering XM or SS. You're right though, because for people in America the difference in shipping is huge. But for us internationals, we're paying heavy shipping fees to get Sideshow stuff anyway.

Totally agreed.

Yup. I cant imagine how much I have paid in total for postage costs over the years

I am an elite member on ST. I just looked in my order history and the price I will pay for Magneto(same price as Thanos) is 757 Singapore dollars. On XM-site the sales tax of 7% is still included, so you have to deduct that because we don't have to pay that.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

Oh ...got it. I didn't realize the 7% tax was already included in the XM prices. Now that makes sense. Thanks, CEETEE!

It's the benefit of doing ST over the forum members as I believe you pay the tax with Mark and Kenny. Maybe not though. Still only paid fully for Cap through Mark and come to think of it, don't know the final prices for me before shipping on the rest of the statues I've ordered from him lol.

Back