XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up and sold out again instantly on BBTS. Price is again $1099.99. Did anyone one here order from BBTS?

No, not I. I didn't want to take a chance with BBTS. I went another route.

Doesn't seem like its worth the wait through bbts, with the way their prices have gone up. Might as well secure a piece early and get it much sooner.

That does seem high for BBTS, but how much are these from the Asian retailers after you factor in shipping? Does it come out to be about the same?

That does seem high for BBTS, but how much are these from the Asian retailers after you factor in shipping? Does it come out to be about the same?

Through Simply Toys Thanos will be $590 dollars and I'd guess shipping will be about $250.

$590 kind high, but still worth it for a great statue. $250 shipping......forget about it.

BBTS probably realized too late that they are going to be getting hosed on Hulk, Cap, Black Widow and Iron Man. I imagine even with the freight shipping cost that they will be barely breaking even I imagine.

Wanderlai, is this what you were quoted at Simply Toys? Or is that an estimate?

I'm at member pricing level at Simply Toys which you get once you spend 300 SGD. The price on Thanos is 774 SGD which is $590. Buyers outside of Singapore don't have to pay the tax, so you get the flat rate.

Back