XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm being genuine. I completely misread that first comment, and assumed everything after that was sarcasm. I thought you were just telling me to stop comparing everything to sideshow. Then when you said illiterate, I didn't think you meant it as illiterate. Haha. Just thought I misspelled something in my last post, and not that I completely read a post wrong and took it as the exact opposite of its intentional meaning. Haha. I was definitely in the wrong. Again I apologize friend.

It's all good in the hood :hi5: it's a good assumption that I'm always sarcastic :lecture

Awww you guuuys!
Lol and to steal a line from Mikey "its a Kodak moment"

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

x_a7b6e63a.jpg

yge6yme3.jpg

This looks amazing in my opinion. The way they did the paint on Mags' costume and the throne this will be amazing to see with those blues and golds. I was scared that the face would be like Mags but since he's doesn't have human flesh tones (not a fan of XMs human skin tones) this should look EPIC!
3 head sculpts and what looks like maybe a 4th jeez! It won't be cheap though folks

Back to your regularly scheduled AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

Please let me know what you guys find out. I apologize if I am misinforming anyone, but what I reported before regarding damaged items is almost a direct quote from my correspondence with Kenny (and it's not his policy, it's XM's policy). Hopefully it is a misunderstanding. I would think that destroying the damaged item and sending piece would be sufficient.

No need to apologize, it's better we have it sorted now than after we've already got it in hand. My assumption came from the member who's flag was broken and got a replacement shipped to him free of charge.

This rocks, this is so PO'd. Will be my third PO, currently have Mags and Wolverine locked down.

**** me I forgot about that Yellow suited bastard

Please let me know what you guys find out. I apologize if I am misinforming anyone, but what I reported before regarding damaged items is almost a direct quote from my correspondence with Kenny (and it's not his policy, it's XM's policy). Hopefully it is a misunderstanding. I would think that destroying the damaged item and sending piece would be sufficient.

No need to apologize, it's better we have it sorted now than after we've already got it in hand. My assumption came from the member who's flag was broken and got a replacement shipped to him free of charge.

So let me just start out that before I could finish writing my email to Kenny that Kenny had emailed me to clear this up! Thanks Kenny! :wave

Bmutha, you were correct in your original post, it's in the original terms that it's on the buyer to ship broken items back, and XM will send them again at their cost.

When Kenny stated 'should the unfortunate happen' I assumed he was speaking about receiving a damaged product b/c it was in the same paragraph he was talking about shipping rates, but he was not. It was in conjunction with XM not being able to fulfill their releases, ie - they cease production of a piece for whatever reason, an unlikely event, that he would gladly refund that pre order money.

Hope that clears things up!

Lol...yeah that tends to happen in this hobby of ours Jedi.

I am buying every single non movie XM statue...but then I remember how much crap I have on pre-order from SS and PCS. Not to mention my own custom statues.

Yeah man its expensive but fun. I'm barely in over a year and I've already put down over 6k. Jeez bro you're crazy. That's quite a chunk of change you'll be putting down man

So let me just start out that before I could finish writing my email to Kenny that Kenny had emailed me to clear this up! Thanks Kenny! :wave

Bmutha, you were correct in your original post, it's in the original terms that it's on the buyer to ship broken items back, and XM will send them again at their cost.

When Kenny stated 'should the unfortunate happen' I assumed he was speaking about receiving a damaged product b/c it was in the same paragraph he was talking about shipping rates, but he was not. It was in conjunction with XM not being able to fulfill their releases, ie - they cease production of a piece for whatever reason, an unlikely event, that he would gladly refund that pre order money.

Hope that clears things up!
Damn, that's really unfortunate. If the base of Magneto was broken, you'd have to basically send back the whole statue. I can't imagine shipping to Singapore is cheap. I'm still curious why XM would want the broken pieces back, it's useless to them is it not?

Damn that sucks major **** Grayson! I'd rather get it from BBTS at that point, silver coins be damned lol

Yeah man its expensive but fun. I'm barely in over a year and I've already put down over 6k. Jeez bro you're crazy. That's quite a chunk of change you'll be putting down man

Yeah I know....I should just divvy my check up every other week and give it to SS and XM....with a little less to PCS. Thankfully, I have no major bills (knock on wood).

Yeah I know....I should just divvy my check up every other week and give it to SS and XM....with a little less to PCS. Thankfully, I have no major bills (knock on wood).
Man that's my problem right now. Finances are not as good as they were a year ago. I'm on that same list minus the XM (for now Lol)

Just to put it in perspective, a 6 inch square box would cost $45 to ship to Singapore from Canada :horror

Yup, brown version too.
Supposedly they can't release theirs til SSC does so first
Just to put it in perspective, a 6 inch square box would cost $45 to ship to Singapore from Canada :horror
True. It doesn't say what sort of box we have to ship it in. However with bigger parts that's going to change, it could become $100. Either way on the real, I'm not about to spend Any money to ship back a defective part after spending nearly $1k on a statue. That just sounds entirely stupid

Wow, this thread is really active. So many pages in one day.

Damn, that's really unfortunate. If the base of Magneto was broken, you'd have to basically send back the whole statue. I can't imagine shipping to Singapore is cheap. I'm still curious why XM would want the broken pieces back, it's useless to them is it not?

Agreed, it ain't cheap! I'm assuming they want the broken parts back to prevent fraudulent claims. I inquired if there were any discussions about a possible workaround to this, since no collector in their right mind wants to foot that bill and go through that experience.

On a devilish note, you may be able to get away with a 'Return to sender' :monkey3

Damn that sucks major **** Grayson!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Agreed, it ain't cheap! I'm assuming they want the broken parts back to prevent fraudulent claims. I inquired if there were any discussions about a possible workaround to this, since no collector in their right mind wants to foot that bill and go through that experience.

On a devilish note, you may be able to get away with a 'Return to sender' :monkey3

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I can't see why that wouldn't implement a policy similar to Sideshow's defect policy. It would save the customer a ton of money if they do.

Back