XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quote I got from Kenny indicates that all faulty parts must be shipped back at the buyers cost, and XM will pay shipping when sending out the replacement. Hopefully I am misunderstanding this, or the policy changes, and destroying the damaged piece is an acceptable alternative.

As far as exchange rate...yeah, that $100 to $300 is real. Early this year, our dollar took about a 10 cent nosedive in value...that kind of thing can happen any time, and f's up the budget!
Well that's... not reassuring. I was under the impression parts would be replaced at no cost. If something is broken, why would they want it back? And at the buyer's cost? That's not good...

As long as they do a good job. Who cares which company is which

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

As long as they do a good job. Who cares which company is which

tumblr_mlsd1oS6LF1ryzizgo1_500.gif

Well that's... not reassuring. I was under the impression parts would be replaced at no cost. If something is broken, why would they want it back? And at the buyer's cost? That's not good...

Agreed, and that doesn't gel with what I was told which is what I commented on.

It's not my favorite Thanos armor, little too ornate, but the paint apps will really define whether or not it's too much in the end. If I were to change something about it, particularly since this is comic Thanos, I would smooth out lots of it, make the detailing in the quality of the shading, not in alien-looking lines all over the armor.

Are you illiterate? Apparently.

Bmutha made a comment about Kenny, who I also deal with, and who you obviously have no ****ing idea who he is.

Like I said, there was no discussion about Sideshow but if you want me to start hammering the ever loving crap out of that company again I have no problem doing it.

Lol. So instead of informing me like Bmutha did kindly, you persist to be an egotistical **** that believes his point of views and opinions hold more value than anyone else's? Want to troll me, PM me and continue to be a jerk. This forum is about sideshow collectibles, this thread is about XM statues, to my illiterate ass, that means both topics are open to discussion. As they have been in every sideshow and XM thread.

tumblr_mlsd1oS6LF1ryzizgo1_500.gif

Agreed, and that doesn't gel with what I was told which is what I commented on.

I guess I should't have assumed anything. I just sent off an email for claification. But if what Bmutha is saying is true, this will affect how I purchase XM products in the future, if at all.

yge6yme3.jpg

This looks amazing in my opinion. The way they did the paint on Mags' costume and the throne this will be amazing to see with those blues and golds. I was scared that the face would be like Mags but since he's doesn't have human flesh tones (not a fan of XMs human skin tones) this should look EPIC!
3 head sculpts and what looks like maybe a 4th jeez! It won't be cheap though folks

Lol. So instead of informing me like Bmutha did kindly, you persist to be an egotistical **** that believes his point of views and opinions hold more value than anyone else's? Want to troll me, PM me and continue to be a jerk. This forum is about sideshow collectibles, this thread is about XM statues, to my illiterate ass, that means both topics are open to discussion. As they have been in every sideshow and XM thread.

I find it amusing you're deflecting by calling me names when it was you who failed miserably to understand the conversation to begin with. :lol

But please, carry on and tell me about my ego, my belief system, et cetera.

I guess I should't have assumed anything. I just sent off an email for claification. But if what Bmutha is saying is true, this will affect how I purchase XM products in the future, if at all.

I'll be doing the same, I'm sure he can clear up whatever miscommunication there is going on atm.

I agree Jedi. I actually think out of all sculpted pieces we've seen, this thanos piece has the best facial expressions. On both the helmetless head, and the grin.

I agree Jedi. I actually think out of all sculpted pieces we've seen, this thanos piece has the best facial expressions. On both the helmetless head, and the grin.
Dude if this turns out like I WOULD like it to be, (I say that because each persons level of acceptance towards each piece differs) which is like they show us now and with the painted digital model then i will pick this up. And if I'm dealing with BBTS then it might be better for me CS wise. Looks crazy awesome but could open up some doors that I'd like to keep closed lol

I find it amusing you're deflecting by calling me names when it was you who failed miserably to understand the conversation to begin with. :lol

But please, carry on and tell me about my ego, my belief system, et cetera.

I'll be doing the same, I'm sure he can clear up whatever miscommunication there is going on atm.

I see the point of my confusion. And I'm sorry for that. Your not happy with the parts replacement information given to you.

I literally thought you were just being sarcastic this whole time. Damn internet has bred me to always expect sarcasm. Hahaha I'm sorry Yankee. :1-1:

I can admit when I was wrong.

Dude if this turns out like I WOULD like it to be, (I say that because each persons level of acceptance towards each piece differs) which is like they show us now and with the painted digital model then i will pick this up. And if I'm dealing with BBTS then it might be better for me CS wise. Looks crazy awesome but could open up some doors that I'd like to keep closed lol

I agree completely. My immediate response to the pictures was, "That looks freakin awesome!!!! Thank god I don't collect villains" haha

I see the point of my confusion. And I'm sorry for that. Your not happy with the parts replacement information given to you.

I literally thought you were just being sarcastic this whole time. Hahaha I'm sorry Yankee. :1-1:

I can admit when I was wrong.
If you're trolling this is really good, I would be proud. :lol If you're serious, no worries. I was given replacement information that differs from bmutha so I'm interested in sorting it out, that's all. Sorry I snapped at you, I need to ease up on the throttle and on the bottle. I'm always sarcastic though! :banghead

Last edited:
I agree completely. My immediate response to the pictures was, "That looks freakin awesome!!!! Thank god I don't collect villains" haha

If you're trolling this is really good, I would be proud. :lol If you're serious, no worries. I was given replacement information that differs from bmutha so I'm interested in sorting it out, that' all. Sorry I snapped at you, I need to ease up on the throttle and on the bottle. I'm always sarcastic though! :banghead
Awww you guuuys!
tumblr_inline_n9rhsapv5E1qeayme.gif

Lol and to steal a line from Mikey "its a Kodak moment"

If you're trolling this is really good, I would be proud. :lol If you're serious, no worries. I was given replacement information that differs from bmutha so I'm interested in sorting it out, that' all. Sorry I snapped at you, I need to ease up on the throttle and on the bottle. I'm always sarcastic though! :banghead

I'm being genuine. I completely misread that first comment, and assumed everything after that was sarcasm. I thought you were just telling me to stop comparing everything to sideshow. Then when you said illiterate, I didn't think you meant it as illiterate. Haha. Just thought I misspelled something in my last post, and not that I completely read a post wrong and took it as the exact opposite of its intentional meaning. Haha

I was definitely in the wrong. Again I apologize friend.

Man, XM is killing it. Pieces like this make me think my collection. This is darn good work.

Please let me know what you guys find out. I apologize if I am misinforming anyone, but what I reported before regarding damaged items is almost a direct quote from my correspondence with Kenny (and it's not his policy, it's XM's policy). Hopefully it is a misunderstanding. I would think that destroying the damaged item and sending piece would be sufficient.

Back