XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So long as I get Thanos I have ZERO complaints. I just have to have this Mad Titan for my collection. It feels like waiting on pins and needles until then. I had the same anxiety with Mags but this is a little more ramped up given all that's happened lately.

So long as I get Thanos I have ZERO complaints. I just have to have this Mad Titan for my collection. It feels like waiting on pins and needles until then. I had the same anxiety with Mags but this is a little more ramped up given all that's happened lately.

I'm kinda glad he's pushed back, need a breather.

Same here. However, based on distribution trends so far, I'll see mine around Easter.

I'm not going to complain. So long as I get to put him on display, I'll be a happy camper. I just hate having that money sitting in my payapl account. Sooner or later, I'm going to be tempted to spend it on something else. :lol

I want him NOW! :pfft: :lol

post-51461-Ace-Ventura-alrighty-then-gif-TMeR.gif

:lol

I'm not going to complain. So long as I get to put him on display, I'll be a happy camper. I just hate having that money sitting in my payapl account. Sooner or later, I'm going to be tempted to spend it on something else. :lol

Yeah, I got my Phoenix funds just sitting in paypal and every day I'm tempted to see what else those funds can get. Especially if I can get 2-3 pieces with that money. :lol

Yeah, I got my Phoenix funds just sitting in paypal and every day I'm tempted to see what else those funds can get. Especially if I can get 2-3 pieces with that money. :lol

I took my Thanos funds and bought a new grill and lawnmower yesterday. That will teach you XM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long sold out CBG. It's going to cost you at least $1500 plus shipping now.

Well at least not 4k like the 2 x men statues. Oh well I will wait for another. He's popular enough to be made again. I think ss and GG can match the quality if they really desire to make him. These other companies needs to up thier game to compete with XM. Just look at the bases, details, switch out parts, and how fast they come out....

Back