XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11722643_973808699336062_4676469120387210915_o.jpg

:panic::panic:

Great looking statue!

This is going to sound silly, but the only gripe I have are the boots. Reason being is because they sort of remind me of Polo boots. I know I know it's dumb...

1_228592_FS.JPG

Such a great piece, sadly mine pre-order was cancelled due to the xm restrictions. still looking for one, so far no luck

Never say never. I do have doubt that they can top this, but considering I'll probably never get my hands on it I'm hoping they'll come close.

I've always wondered how Sideshow picks what's coming up next. Would interesting to see how other companies factor into SSC's decision and the same for XM. I doubt much, but curious.

Anyone know who unveiled first for the new wave of Thors? SSC or XM?

I've always wondered how Sideshow picks what's coming up next. Would interesting to see how other companies factor into SSC's decision and the same for XM. I doubt much, but curious.

Anyone know who unveiled first for the new wave of Thors? SSC or XM?

I think SS did first? I do hope the recent wave of more dynamic poses is a reaction to XM. Competition is good. Haha.

I think SS did first? I do hope the recent wave of more dynamic poses is a reaction to XM. Competition is good. Haha.

Yeah, I think you are right. If I remember correctly, SSC's modern Thor debuted first. I do know that XM's original Thor by Tony Cipriano got replaced by the current XM Thor that Sosa sculpted. I think it was pretty close between Tony's Thor and the SSC modern Thor. However, I do remember that SSC's Thor went up for PO first.

Nothing official that I know of, but many pieces have been pushed back a little bit so I'm expecting the same for this beast.

As long as I have him by Christmas I'll be very happy. ;)

Ugh, he's already been pushed back though!
There really haven't been any updates since the delay and even though the distribution issues shouldn't impact production cycles, I feel like that will be what gets blamed for another delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I wish they'd coordinate releases in a friendly competition sort of way at least with the more minor characters. That way we get to have more characters represented and they get to sell more pieces. I mean like the upcoming Spidey lines. XM can do the sinister six and SS could have the symbiotes and the goblins. Or with the mutants it can be blue and gold team or cyclops and wolverines team. I'm sure the main guys will be done by both. But at leas in such a setup then we'd get more of the less popular guys. But that's just me.

Ugh, he's already been pushed back though!
There really haven't been any updates since the delay and even though the distribution issues shouldn't impact production cycles, I feel like that will be what gets blamed for another delay.

There's other reasons for delays, such as the Mk 42 case where XM has continually sent back production pieces to the factories b/c they weren't up to par/up to their expected standards. The wait will be worth it.

Back