XM Studios Spider-Man 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What battle damage? I only see the ripped mask which doesn't make sense since the rest of his body is clean....unless MJ had some hardcore makeout session with him

What battle damage? I only see the ripped mask which doesn't make sense since the rest of his body is clean

lol I feel like this statement gets made every time new pics get posted. There's tears/rips on his suit aside from the mask. It's been pointed out in previous photos.

Can anyone point out where there's battle damage on the suit cos I can't see any?
Or post #142. Left leg. :)

attachment.php

There were other pics too showing the other battle damage areas, but it seems they've been deleted from FB.

As always ...XM comes up big with the paint apps.

I may not like the sculpt for this Spider-Man ...but the paint app is spectacular.

The eyes are looking pretty big but it is probably unfair to judge based upon these pics. I do like the paint apps on the overall piece.

The sculpt is terrible. They should destroy this statue and start over. I expected better from XM. Spiderman looks like he's been sitting on the couch eating chips and pizza for the last couple months.:lol

Finally some pics in color....lol
Would be nice to see some larger overall pics of the whole piece

Agreed. I think this will be a good looking piece overall.

I'm holding out for Prime 1 now though, especially with how they delivered with Venom.

Agreed. I think this will be a good looking piece overall.

I'm holding out for Prime 1 now though, especially with how they delivered with Venom.

Not going to lie Prime 1s sculpt and design are far superior to anything I have seen. If they deliver it will be the best Spidey ever

Can't wait to see P1 version too. Gonnna sit back and wait.

This looks much better once colour was splashed on. But I have to agree with a few I'm waiting out for Prime 1 offerings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back