XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you really thought ActionJackson83's response was a personal attack...you obviously have not spent much time in this forum. :wink1:

Lol so if I spent enough time on this forum I'll start being ok with total strangers calling my humble opinions crazy talk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol so if I spent enough time on this forum I'll start being ok with total strangers calling my humble opinions crazy talk?

Well...I'm not sure you will ever be "ok" with it. But you will get use to use to it...:lol

I think the sideshow pf looks nicer than this, but again this is only a wip so let's see.

Yes they are very different!
The reason why I prefer the sideshow she hulk is because she's much prettier. But I'd wait and see the progress on xm one.
On the other hand, I like the xm ms marvel more than the SS one because of the same reason, the xm one is so much prettier!

SSC's base is plain cracked base and lackluster. But she does seem prettier. On the other hand, XM is more comic accurate as she's got a more muscle body. But we'll see how well it comes out. Mr. Green not crazy about her large hair but it probably comic accurate as well, lol.

To be fair, SSC's version is also accurate as it is based on the cover issue #29

SSC's base is plain cracked base and lackluster. But she does seem prettier. On the other hand, XM is more comic accurate as she's got a more muscle body. But we'll see how well it comes out. Mr. Green not crazy about her large hair but it probably comic accurate as well, lol.

To be fair, SSC's version is also accurate as it is based on the cover issue #29

Ya it's the large hair that I am not a fan of regardless of it being comic accurate.

Ya it's the large hair that I am not a fan of regardless of it being comic accurate.

I am pretty sure the larger hair is a switchout head done by Erick Sosa.... It isn't the only portrait offered.... Unless they are changing it completely.

I am pretty sure the larger hair is a switchout head done by Erick Sosa.... It isn't the only portrait offered.... Unless they are changing it completely.

Oh cool. Is there a picture of the other head? Love to see it!

Well I am not 100% sure, but I think these are so e of them

:

y94NDH.jpg

JiHUSI.jpg

oa8OpH.jpg

6rsPpz.jpg

tTgyaT.jpg

cPQ8QL.jpg

RqpH06.jpg

dKnBBa.jpg

This looks awesome! I'm definitely in if this is included..

Posted by Erick Sosa on his facebook page:
11082231_1077389205611796_2761688215252159877_o.jpg

10255599_1077389192278464_5352937462828803887_o.jpg

11112907_1077389198945130_8124055953377584827_o.jpg

10911298_1077389132278470_7282020399412369209_o.jpg

Well I am not 100% sure, but I think these are so e of them

:

y94NDH.jpg

JiHUSI.jpg

oa8OpH.jpg

6rsPpz.jpg

tTgyaT.jpg

cPQ8QL.jpg

RqpH06.jpg

dKnBBa.jpg

There's a huge difference from the original concept to what is currently shown. IMO, for the better as She-HUlk's body also looks like it's based on Byrne's art now. And Erick's portrait ...looks so good! Damn, this is hard to pass up.

hard to make a decision on this XM's She-Hulk. like there's no full preview or adequate time to make a decision. and the next thing Mr. Green know, its probably sold out

hard to make a decision on this XM's She-Hulk. like there's no full preview or adequate time to make a decision. and the next thing Mr. Green know, its probably sold out

HaHa ...and that's no joke!

Its crazy, I can tell you that much .......

Back