XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agree... the post is too similar to the PF of SSC..... prefer to get more dynamic one from XM.

She's wrecking a tank how is that even remotely close to being the same pose of the SSC PF where you would need the exclusive version to even show she's broke anything which is a parking meter?

static pose of .... holding something on her right hand..... and a confidence smile ^_^

may scare away something collectors who are swamped with lots of XM pre-orders already.... and someone who may already get their SSC PF already.

I am all in anyway.... but wondering if XM getting not only an enhanced, bulkier version of She-Hulk

How is it not? :lol

71791_press01-001.jpg
10511321_1479074562313238_7890647596122938414_n.jpg

Aside from them having something at the opposite position of hand. Each have the one arm bent, with a long straight arm on the other side. Pretty similar. Regardless, the SS one is pretty killer, and just the base alone of the XM is badass. Point? She-Hulk fans are at a win win crossroad! :rock

How is it not? :lol

71791_press01-001.jpg
10511321_1479074562313238_7890647596122938414_n.jpg

Aside from them having something at the opposite position of hand. Each have the one arm bent, with a long straight arm on the other side. Pretty similar. Regardless, the SS one is pretty killer, and just the base alone of the XM is badass. Point? She-Hulk fans are at a win win crossroad! :rock

What i find cool is that they are olmost the same concept so if you missed the exclusive hell even the reg from sideshow you can still get a baddass she-Hulk,just look at the hair, and i always loved the sideshow ex and with xm the ex hand is always there, only sideshow hass long Pants and XM has nice ass xD
For me who missed the perfect sideshow she-Hulk this is the perfect second chance mabey even better.

Why are people saying it's overly muscular? She looks great in the concept. :dunno

Because a bunch of these dweebs like the skinny twig version that the SSC version portrays. I like the 1980's John Buscema version; thick and sexy, a She-HULK, not just a green fashion model. The SSC PF was a joke; oooohhh look...she broke a parking meter...what a badass...LOL

What i find cool is that they are olmost the same concept so if you missed the exclusive hell even the reg from sideshow you can still get a baddass she-Hulk,just look at the hair, and i always loved the sideshow ex and with xm the ex hand is always there, only sideshow hass long Pants and XM has nice ass xD
For me who missed the perfect sideshow she-Hulk this is the perfect second chance mabey even better.

You betcha! I missed the SS version too, so this might be another chance for me. With XM's track record, this might even prove to be a better chance when it's all said and done.

Agreed, a beautiful ass, should never be covered! :nono
I want to see DAT ASS! XM wtf guys!!!!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:lol:lol:lol

Looking very good, I just don't know if I can fit her in. Especially now Prime1 with there DC licence and SS revealing Spiderman.

I need a 1/4 Spiderman back in my collection big time. Plus I have all my XM orders to

Man 2015 is looking like a mental year

She looks decent...not quite what I want but I cant put my finger on it. Will wait for painted proto pics to make final decision but i will prob pass...gotta save for Cable!!

I really like the hero sculpt and the swap out arm. Looking forward to the second portrait. My main problem is that I'm just not crazy about the base. It feels too busy and scene specific--sort of like "She-Hulk: Destroyer of Tanks." If it were part of a dio it would be fine, but as a statue I'd prefer something simpler and more iconic.

I think it's a matter of perspective. What's iconic about She-Hulk is her strength balanced with her brains and beauty.

Showing her easily ripping apart an Abrahams tank while in her 1-piece bikini looking gorgeous as hell. That's pretty iconic IMHO.

Back