XM Studios Scorpion 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First couple years I only bought 1/6 and 1/10 scale. Once I bought my first 1/4 i knew it was over

First couple years I only bought 1/6 and 1/10 scale. Once I bought my first 1/4 i knew it was over

Same here. I have shifted mainly to 1/4 (although I still have a few 1/6 and 1/10 pieces in the collection). The kicker is I just preordered my first 1/3 scale piece. I'm excited but scared for my wallet. :)

Same here. I have shifted mainly to 1/4 (although I still have a few 1/6 and 1/10 pieces in the collection). The kicker is I just preordered my first 1/3 scale piece. I'm excited but scared for my wallet. :)

1/3 is something to behold. Once you have one you will want more. If you have the space and collateral then gain more. I think think that 1/4 is the sweet spot for scale. I can’t remember the last time I bought a 1/6 let alone a 1/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1/3 is something to behold. Once you have one you will want more. If you have the space and collateral then gain more. I think think that 1/4 is the sweet spot for scale. I can’t remember the last time I bought a 1/6 let alone a 1/10

Yeah, I have a feeling I may be moving some of my 1/4 pieces to then make room for more 1/3 pieces. :lol

I have yet to get a 1/3 yet but I will soon because I pre ordered the 1/3 Iron Studios Batman. I don’t plan on getting many more though. I think they are way too big. I’ll have no space in a matter of no time. I still do 1/6 in my dioramas mainly from Iron Studios also. I’m mostly 1/4 now though.

I have yet to get a 1/3 yet but I will soon because I pre ordered the 1/3 Iron Studios Batman. I don’t plan on getting many more though. I think they are way too big. I’ll have no space in a matter of no time. I still do 1/6 in my dioramas mainly from Iron Studios also. I’m mostly 1/4 now though.

Yeah Iron Studios do fantastic 1/6 scale stuff. I just can’t jump back down the ladder

I could not agree more. I love, love, love 1/3, but it's a pain in the butt to display properly. 1/4 is the perfect scale, IMO.

It retailed for about $750 USD before shipping, but that's retail before 'finder's fees', etc.

That’s what I thought I remembered. I know Scorpion isn’t as popular as Venom, but I was doing the “wait for the aftermarket“ thing with Venom...

Didn’t work out so well Lol.

That’s why I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this.

Last edited:
Caved in and ordered it. Don't collect Spidey's characters but totally love this Scorpion. I see myself switching the classic and the modern version often!

That’s what I thought I remembered. I know Scorpion isn’t as popular as Venom, but I was doing the “wait for the aftermarket“ thing with Venom...

This one is worth getting for sure! The switch outs are really good. Venom can be had cheaper than 2k if you get onto the Facebook groups. Some collectors are also doing swops for other statues. So worth a try!

I can't blame you there. If you want it that much, there's nothing wrong with securing it before it goes up. I've done it on plenty of pieces.

Caved in and ordered it. Don't collect Spidey's characters but totally love this Scorpion. I see myself switching the classic and the modern version often!

Hell yea! Gotta love Mac Gargan :p i love the switchouts

Back