XM Studios Scorpion 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yea! Gotta love Mac Gargan :p i love the switchouts

I'm hoping we get to see again in the next Spider-Man movie. That would be a treat. The character has a lot of potential....much like many of the Spider-Man villains.

The original sinister six is Doc Oc Vulture, Electro, Kraven, Mysterio and Sandman for those that don’t know lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can already see Green Goblin up next lol

Just Googled XM Goblin......what's the story on that? Appears they only did renders (?)

I'd probably sell my SS one and get the XM. The Mrs. hates the smoke on the SS version. "Only thing in your collection that looks 'cheap' " :p.

And I think I like that stance/pose better than the Karate Kid one too...

Last edited:
Just Googled XM Goblin......what's the story on that? Appears they only did renders (?)

I'd probably sell my SS one and get the XM. The Mrs. hates the smoke on the SS version. "Only thing in your collection that looks 'cheap' " :p.

No news of any kind as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The smoke grew on me, but I agree, I think there was room for improvement. I didn't go for it either. I was glad that I held off.

Yeah, SS Goblin didn't scream out to me either. They need to do justice for this villain of Spidey

Yeah, SS Goblin didn't scream out to me either. They need to do justice for this villain of Spidey

I think what bothered a lot of people was the smoke that linked them all together. I appreciated the vision, but I didn't agree with it - not when you get all of them together on display.

Yeah, they did the smoke to link them, but the eye lines don’t match. The only way they go together is to have Spidey fleeing. :/

Sideshow put up a pretty nice video on their site, showcasing them all, but there's just too much photoshop for my taste. Individually - when not displayed together - I like them, but that kind of defeats the purpose, IMO.

I can drop a link if anyone is interested.

Yup... They should keep the base similar like Xmen. It will look like a nice big diorama.

Yup... They should keep the base similar like Xmen. It will look like a nice big diorama.

I'd love them to do something like that. I think it would bring 'closer' together even more so than the smoke (and it would probably make it less awkward looking at times.)

Yup... the spidey line don't even look like they are in the same line somehow.

Back