XM Studios Scorpion 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, once upon a time I said the Spidey PF was "all I'm getting in 1/4 scale..."

That's not going so well. :lol

Thank you for the response!! :rock

I haven't made any purchases from your business yet, but you impress me more and more. I'm sure I'll be getting something in the near future. I'm eyeing Dark Phoenix. :rock

Dark Phoenix looks like she will truly be an amazing piece! Feel free to pm me with any questions. :)

413760994.jpg

Ordered. :duh

This piece is just too good to pass.

Hell yea! Cant wait for this to ship. Hand sculpted and hand painted with the art print and all the switchouts. Truly a rare piece of art

Dark Phoenix looks like she will truly be an amazing piece! Feel free to pm me with any questions. :)

I might take you up on that. I'm this close to POing with you guys. I'm just trying to figure out if I truly NEED this or not. :lol

I'm eyeing that Hulk or Hulk Buster as well.

Oh that may be, i've never bought an XM piece before. Just reading stuff on their website :)

The box is going to blow you away. (the statue should also have this effect).
No doubt you have seen the xm studios boxes in unboxings and reviews - great quality.

No doubt you have seen the xm studios boxes in unboxings and reviews - great quality.

The box is a sight in and of itself. Really impressive.

Yea i have watched some unboxings.. i cant wait! And i love that it comes with the art print

The box would make a good dipslay stand for statue.

Fantastic box’s very sturdy and strong. It makes all the difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yea! Cant wait for this to ship..........Truly a rare piece of art

:duff

With the PF Spidey, I kept looking at it going "that pose and the sculpt is so perfect.....but I don't have room for 1/4 scale...."

Now it's "that pose and the sculpt is so perfect I can't NOT have it........where am I going to put my (soon-to-be) 5th 1/4 scale? ....."

:lol

:duff

With the PF Spidey, I kept looking at it going "that pose and the sculpt is so perfect.....but I don't have room for 1/4 scale...."

Now it's "that pose and the sculpt is so perfect I can't NOT have it........where am I going to put my (soon-to-be) 5th 1/4 scale? ....."

:lol

Hahaha i think we are in the same boat, this is my 5th 1/4 scale as well. And i have wolverine and magneto pre-ordered. I'll probably be out of space after that :D

Hahaha i think we are in the same boat, this is my 5th 1/4 scale as well. And i have wolverine and magneto pre-ordered. I'll probably be out of space after that :D

I've got Spidey and Gobby. Iron Man Mark III and Wolverine PF coming.

And this :yess:

I'm going to have to build a shelf somewhere in my office, probably up high over my desk. More projects :lol

That's a lot of goodies coming in hahaha... Awesome stuff though

It’s my 7th 1/4 scale yikes! But now decided on two more Hulkbuster and Moon Knight - it never ends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back