XM Studios Scorpion 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this statue will hold its value really well since its MTO. And it doesnt take up a ton of space. Measured it out and i think i can fit him next to my spiderman PF in a besta.

Yea, The made to order model is being done in order to not OVER PRODUCE statues which in turn bring down the true value of a statue. I think, for the most part, finding a ton of XM pieces at a heavily reduced price on the secondary will be a thing of the past.

I think this statue will hold its value really well since its MTO. And it doesnt take up a ton of space. Measured it out and i think i can fit him next to my spiderman PF in a besta.

This won’t fit in a Besta unless it takes up two Besta spaces as it will fit but the height is 27 inches because of the tail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This won’t fit in a Besta unless it takes up two Besta spaces as it will fit but the height is 27 inches because of the tail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea the height has already been extended so thats no issue. Just length and width.

Maximum ES is still 999. With the new MTO system it will be produced to orders. Could be 600. 800 or 999. We will know after the PO closed.

This is IMO a great strategy by XM. For the popular statues, they stick to their 999 ES. For the more niche statues, they keep the run limited at an amount they know they'll sell.

This look great next to Lizard. Lizard was 500es wasn't it. Quiet low

Yea, The made to order model is being done in order to not OVER PRODUCE statues which in turn bring down the true value of a statue. I think, for the most part, finding a ton of XM pieces at a heavily reduced price on the secondary will be a thing of the past.

When do you guys typically put up XM pieces for PO on the site?

Edit: Was asking about Hulk and just found it. :D Page bookmarked.

I caved and PO'd this guy.. he's my favorite spidey villain. Couldnt pass it up

26850593_198409940181pnpde.jpg

26733423_198409943847j6ps0.jpg

Man, every time I come to this thread....

Rzknefa.jpg

What type of price did you find? $900 US is best I'm seeing......bit too steep for me. :/

I'd go $700-ish.

$879 on specfiction.. sure maybe I could find it cheaper after its released. But I love this character, and with the new MTO structure it may never really come down in price. This is the most expensive statue i've ever bought, nervous but excited :D

Back