[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is how most of us feel...

Fred-sanford-heart-attack-o.gif

You score Wheeler?

Yeah I did :) It was freaking insane, had mild panic attack but in the end worth it :) She looks absolutely stunning and I think will be a nice composite to the SS Jean when they both get here.

How bout you Mq?

Also love the idea of Dark Phoenix that would look awesome

I just sent the FB crew a question and they confirmed my order ASAP. Might be worth ago if anyone is still a bit on edge. I know they said mine was Locked in which allowed me to relax and savour sweet glorious victory..

Good idea Wheeler. I may ddo that just because I haven't gotten an email from them.

Yeah I found them to be prompt Surly, Just make sure they get your name right, my guy omitted a few letters from my name so he couldn't find me on the system for a bit, giving me a mild cardiac event in the process...

That was fun watching you guys stress! I decided to lay out with Wolverine and Thanos on order and that future XM Spider-Man and Venom are more of a priority despite this statue's breathtaking presence. Congrats to all who got in on time.

THOSE TWO!!!!!!!...

Yeah I did :) It was freaking insane, had mild panic attack but in the end worth it :) She looks absolutely stunning and I think will be a nice composite to the SS Jean when they both get here.

How bout you Mq?

I have SS Jean on order, too. This statue eats SS Jean. But SS Jean will go with all the other SS 90s X-Men, while not as much a winner on her own shell look great in the full line up.

I'm putting this XM Phoenix with SS Wolverine and Storm for some 70s/80s X-Men awesomeness.

That's 2 Jean Greys for me...at this point if SS did Dark Phoenix I still might be enticed.

Yeah I found them to be prompt Surly, Just make sure they get your name right, my guy omitted a few letters from my name so he couldn't find me on the system for a bit, giving me a mild cardiac event in the process...

I've emailed with them several times over my Magneto order and they were always prompt.

What is the exact time did they open the PO? And when did it close?

It seems XM Site is already sold out even before Simplytoys opened PO?

THOSE TWO!!!!!!!...

I have SS Jean on order, too. This statue eats SS Jean. But SS Jean will go with all the other SS 90s X-Men, while not as much a winner on her own shell look great in the full line up.

I'm putting this XM Phoenix with SS Wolverine and Storm for some 70s/80s X-Men awesomeness.

That's 2 Jean Greys for me...at this point if SS did Dark Phoenix I still might be enticed.

Oh its not ever close, Phoenix wins this by a freaking landslide, I've not been big on anything XM have made so far (other than Magneto and Ant-man, I just think that Queen Ant is awesome) But this piece is something else. Like I said I think she'll composite SS Jean really well and even allow you to get creative with your line up.

Least thats the way I see it, But I tend to live in my own little collecting world :p

The preorder window opened 2:30 hours ago at Simply Toys. Website crashed immediately. Some got their orders in. Some didn't. I'm unfortunately from the latter group. The frustrating part is that I was awake and ready and constantly refreshing but with no luck. Trying an alternative plan now.

XM put it up yesterday. It sold out within the hour.

From Memory XM opened up their preorders at 1.15 am Singapore time, I know I was awake :) The PO for XM closed about 2-3 hours after, since they can legally only distribute to Sing, Thai, Malay and the Phillippines. There was a greater window.

Whereas Simplytoys pushed back their preorder time to 10.00am Singapore time, which made it a nervous 9 hour wait. Their preorder ended at about 10.52 Singapore time with about an hour of crashing servers. Feel free to correct me anybody, if I got any of this wrong

How bout you Mq?

No good for me mate. I couldn't check out.
So frustrating.

Back