[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to those who have gotten theirs. This is simply a nightmare. Very frustrating. I will have to look at an alternative solution going forward

I can't get through to the simplytoys website to check my order status but I show payment to them through paypal after going through all the payment screens! DOES THIS MEAN I MAY HAVE ACTUALLY GOT A PHOENIX!?!?!?!

OH MY GOD THINK I JUST GOT ONE!

Hope this isn't a fluke!

Order confirmation

Your order on Simply Toys LLP is complete.

You have chosen the PayPal method.

Your order will be sent very soon.

For any questions or for further information, please contact our customer support.

Total of the transaction (taxes incl.) : S$ 200.00
Your order ID is : XXX
Your PayPal transaction ID is : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I can't believe I got one !!! I give up and come back 30 mins later and I got it !!

OH MY GOD THINK I JUST GOT ONE!

Hope this isn't a fluke!

Order confirmation

Your order on Simply Toys LLP is complete.

You have chosen the PayPal method.

Your order will be sent very soon.

For any questions or for further information, please contact our customer support.

Total of the transaction (taxes incl.) : S$ 200.00
Your order ID is : XXX
Your PayPal transaction ID is : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Congrats! :yess:

Keep trying everyone!

Ok guys now it's officialy sold out:

Simply Toys
2 mins ·
Xm Phoenix is sold out via our online site. There are pieces available at our retail stores - Bugis and Plaza Singapura. Bugis opens at 11am while the Plaza Singapura outlet opens at 12pm.

sold out. Damn I am pissed because I couldn't finalize it. I had it in the ****ing piece of **** cart. Oh well.

Congrats to all that got one! :duff

I had the one with coin in the cart as well, but by the time I got it to refresh through the check out process it was sold out. But managed to get one with no coin, so I'm not complaining.:yess:

everyone reading, do NOT give up, go for the no coin version, I tried and tried to get the coin one and all I kept getting were screens messing with me and links that were not working, if you want this statue you gotta go the no coin route. DO NOT GIVE UP! Almost two hours of clicking refresh, going this way and then going going that way, you can do it. If I can do it, then anyone can, I'm the most impatient person in the world and almost gave up multiple times the last couple hours but then it just started to work. Believe! Believe! Believe!

Back