XM Studios Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, some XM is the obvious way to go.

What are they going to do about your Mysterio skull? Directly through XM or retailer?

My guy is sorting it but I'm definitely getting a replacement. I have 10 XM now and only had one other problem that was sorted quickly. It's so nice not to have to worry about my statues coming broken. I got sick and tired of my SSC ones coming broken that in the end i just gave it up. I will get Thanos on throne though. :yess:

My guy is sorting it but I'm definitely getting a replacement. I have 10 XM now and only had one other problem that was sorted quickly. It's so nice not to have to worry about my statues coming broken. I got sick and tired of my SSC ones coming broken that in the end i just gave it up. I will get Thanos on throne though. :yess:

yeah I was totally blown away by the packaging on the XM pieces. Not setting the bar high, they actually created the standard for others to achieve...

Pictures from Aaron Petts

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

12gsix.jpg

3hxsm6.jpg

4tqsd4.jpg

50qs6r.jpg

6g7svr.jpg

6awxs5c.jpg

728s0h.jpg

8qisiu.jpg

9lcsaf.jpg

I received a piece as well that has a broken piece do they replace them right away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictures from Neo Man

"Ok so putting Mysterio together!!! Or spaceman being eaten by an octopus if your my wife!!! Lmao divorce is pending!!!

Some close up shots of mysterio!! This is the heaviest piece in my collection easy!! Got to be 17kg at least!! Paint I am digging!! This 25.6 inch beast ain't getting lost in a collection!! I expected to dislike the Cape but it has a crazy Pearl like colours and great creases and texture lines!! My main critique is The domes are too cloudy and are worse under display lights!! Natural day light I is the best for it unfortunately!! The purple tinge in the toxic gas (not smoke you plebs) is a cracking effect and highlights the Cape perfectly! The body sculpt is one of my best and the paints are solid on mine! The brass/golds, greens, purples are a killer combo for sure!! In short? Very happy with it! Lol

Last picture is Mysterio in my set up!"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

17luq9.jpg

2brugh.jpg

3wtuhw.jpg

4dmuj2.jpg

53yugw.jpg

6jnut9.jpg

7c1uyh.jpg

849uvf.jpg

9qruiz.jpg

105vue5.jpg

11oiu6p.jpg

12zpuv8.jpg

13l7uxv.jpg

14r2ugo.jpg

15l7uaf.jpg

16fguhk.jpg

17g6uz2.jpg

Anyone happen to be in the market to sell this exquisite piece?

For the record, I would be interested. :D

Jesus I slept on this statue. It came out amazing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's so many of these on eBay from Singapore at such a good price, but man, I just can't pull the trigger. I don't want it to come all that way only to find it's damaged.

Back