XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow is she sold out yet? I might want this. Love the generic pretty faces XM is using. I much prefer these than the realistic people faces ss is now using with the exception of WW which turn out superb. But was t a huge fan of the realistic faces on the classic catwoman, modern catwoman, power girl, bat girl, etc....
Does anyone know if this will be the same size as the ss ms marvel side by side? I mean not like pcs PF next to ss PF the scales are way off. Is XM statues smaller like the pcs PF or bigger like the ss PF?

Facebook page says this will be very limited.

With personal distributors' lists already full and more and more people getting early PO priority with Simply Toys (by next year will ST even have POs for XM statues at this rate?), for anybody looking to get this statue I'd probably set an internal expectation that it will be extremely easy to miss out on this one. Save yourself the extreme disappointment. Seems like it will be hard to get as XM hasn't stressed very, very limited like this before.

With personal distributors' lists already full and more and more people getting early PO priority with Simply Toys (by next year will ST even have POs for XM statues at this rate?), for anybody looking to get this statue I'd probably set an internal expectation that it will be extremely easy to miss out on this one. Save yourself the extreme disappointment. Seems like it will be hard to get as XM hasn't stressed very, very limited like this before.

Hmm, I wonder what they mean by very limited? 500? 300 even?

Es is 700 confirmed by shorudan , no power up fist either, and price will be lower
reserved mine with Simply Toys, but depending on final pic and price , might decide to keep or not, this being the first XM statue I ordered

Has Simply Toys stopped sending emails with the date and time for XM preorders? I got one for Thanos and Wolverine but haven't gotten one since so I've missed out on Phoenix and Mark VII.

Has Simply Toys stopped sending emails with the date and time for XM preorders? I got one for Thanos and Wolverine but haven't gotten one since so I've missed out on Phoenix and Mark VII.

Same with me. They stopped sending them after Wolverine for me. I never received one for Thanos or anything after.

Someone mentioned that Simple Toys Pre-Order will go up Monday (Singapore Time)... Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe based on other ST pre-orders that means it should be up Sunday at 7pm PST on the west coast?

We tweak MS Marvel hair to more comic style hope you guys like
it....Happy Good Friday and it PO day dun miss it....... XM FB

11014680_1531547440399283_6876514222368652873_n.jpg

11014810_1531547533732607_585238615666342550_n.jpg

11082609_1531547633732597_4751678425060769370_n.jpg

Someone mentioned that Simple Toys Pre-Order will go up Monday (Singapore Time)... Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe based on other ST pre-orders that means it should be up Sunday at 7pm PST on the west coast?

If Monday is the day it actually goes up then it will probably be sometime in the evening on Sunday. Usually by the time I find out a statue is up for PO it's already gone. The only reason I got Wolverine and Thanos was because I got a heads up from Simply Toys.

PO up now on XM site. ES 700 and SGD 650.

That's better price than I thought. Going to try for a PO at Simplytoys.

Back