XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

So looks like the cupcake frosting are actually being reconsidered. Looks like they are listening to what people have to say. Also, painted base.

That does look good. There is no doubting this company. They definitely listen and come through time and time again. :bow

I love the pose and costume, but that booty is lacking some seriously definition. (Or shading atleast.)

She looks great! And I'm hoping for more pics in different angles.

I love the long haired portrait for this, and i think it came out great. I just wish it was slightly less action pose-y. I still may break down and order it though haha.

Tank looks fine to me. I just hope there's a little more expression in her facial expression, and a bit more depth to her hair. Otherwise, looks pretty sweet.

I really don't like how they painted the tank. It looks like plastic.

I think the tank will be better when its up for order, this is the first picture we got.
Look what happend to the Phoenix I never thought we got another sculpted head and we did. Always enought changes in these statues and always for the better:)

I really like that their is tank debris on the base. I think its really cool and my only hope now is that the base doesn't get scrapped

Tank looks fine to me. I just hope there's a little more expression in her facial expression, and a bit more depth to her hair. Otherwise, looks pretty sweet.

I agree with the expression. The tank does look awesome.

Back