XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Houston we have a problem...magneto is on his way and will be taking no prisoners next Tuesday.

Better late than never :panic:

Thanks brother it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait but will be well worth it once I have him setup in my man cave.

Oh hey ...just a reminder ...make sure to give Mark kudos if you got Mags from him. He's a cool guy ...and he has been ragged on lately. Only fair to give him props, too.

I got mine from him awhile ago and I'm forever greatful.

Agree. Hopefully those who have gotten their first statue from Mark can relax now about future orders.

How much does magneto go for now?

Secondary market? A consistant 3K plus shipping. Most seem to come out od Singapore with a $300 ship.

There's actually not one up on ebay at the moment, so it looks like most of the people that got them to sell have done it.

Most collectors can't let this thing out of their sight once it's in their hands.

there are a lot of these on Facebook. I've seen a few under 3k asking price. One was $2300 I believe.

there are a lot of these on Facebook. I've seen a few under 3k asking price. One was $2300 I believe.

Good to know. I am not on FB. :dunno

I would jump on one at that price if I were looking. I'm sure you won't find many at that price.

yea, I just went back to look. It's gone. Coud've been an old post. Only 3k and 3300 ones that I see now.

yea, I just went back to look. It's gone. Coud've been an old post. Only 3k and 3300 ones that I see now.

I would be shocked to see someone selling for under 3k now, all the ones at 3k-3.5k on eBay had been brought, now there is none left.

FB Users could be selling them for around $2500... you figure on Ebay out of $3000 you have to pay $435 in fees, by selling on FB you can skip those fees..

Give it a year, guarantee it'll go up close to 4k. Patience is a virtue with these statues. Especially once it gets out of all the hurried flipper's hands and those markets dry up. There's less than 1k of these in the world and a ton more millionaires in the world that would want a piece. When the panic sets in and you only see one of these listed once every 90 days someone's gonna pull the trigger on that high price Mags.

11208763_10155467191945394_938660755_n.jpg

What do you guys think of this custom switch out hand?

Don't you wish now they made the ES to be 5000 now hahahaha. Jk

Back