XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received an email from Mark a couple days ago confirming my address so he can get a shipping price for me. The time has almost come!

I have my Magneto! Yay! :)

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

Just had to rub doom in... Oh well i love apocalypse with mags, eventually there will be a sentinel with them.

Exact opposite for me. Pretty odd that the collectible that got me interested in the hobby (Doom PF) is the only one I haven't caved in and bought yet. :lol
:lol Yeah that is odd. They look amazing together, so get that cash ready and go buy Doom. :D

:lol With XM pieces coming and Hot Toys constant bombardment of Iron Man I don't think that'll happen anytime soon. :thud:

So true... so many and never ending stuff coming. It's hard to look back and chase down some of the old stuff hahaha

I feel bad that I can't set those two together in the display case yet, damn I need more time !

There are some great custom switch outs being made for the XM Magneto. I've got my order in for the Doom mask/Wolverine head switch out already. Then to get the Sosa Lee era head and the AoA head. Normally I don't spring for add ons but Magneto is my favorite character.

If any of you want the Doom mask and Wolverine head switch out arm you better run over to FB and "get er dun". It's limited to 100 pieces.

Back