XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was mad. I had an order...then I didnt....then I did. Never fully trusted the order till he showed up at my door. I do agree that plenty of peeps were bragging they weren't going to lock in orders and prices were ridiculous. Many were braging they would just wait for bbts since they were so cheap and the rest of us were somehow dumber collectors for paying an extra 100 bucks. I think most who really wanted one and believed in xm from the beginning got one. Those who said it was too expensive and I'll wait for ss or a deal missed out

Very true. They laughed then, we laugh now.

I cry now :lol this looks like the greatest statue ever made. Well done to all who have one :clap

It's got to be right up there for sure. Just something so special about it. I thought it looked great in pics and videos but in person it's so much better.

I just wanted to interject here and add a little something that our kind friend, jay, has yet to tell everyone. I couldn't hold back any longer. Jay, I hope you don't mind, but people deserve to know.

My ever-so-generous buddy, jay, offered to give me HIS Magneto as a token of his appreciation of our friendship, after all of these years. (And of course, I said yes!)

Now, I know what you're all thinking, "How could ANYONE be THAT kind?" And when someone asks me, I point right to jay's avatar. No further explanation is needed.

I'm truly, truly thankful for this friendship. And let this be a lesson to all of you on here - treat everyone kindly because once in a while a friend like jay comes along....and that person may give YOU a XM Magneto, just as jay have gifted me.

Thank you, jay. Thank you.

You have to be talking smack, or Jay has finally lost his mind :lol

:lol after you prized it from his cold dead hands? :lol

:lol after you prized it from his cold dead hands? :lol

:D

No, he just offered it. Just like that. I'm in as much shock as the rest of you are when you read it.

I've had some time to process it though and I started selling a few pieces to make room because I'm that excited. Jay never goes back on a promise. Let me tell you. When he promises something, you better mark your calendar because it's coming as promised. I realized there really are good people in this world. And once Mags in-hand, it will serve as a reminder of such kindness.

:lol Jay isnt nibbling on the line just yet.

We can keep going. I really want to hype this 'promise' up. I can get you in on this too, if you want.

Of course, I've claimed Mags, but jay has a lot of awesome stuff. I know he likes Transformers and Prime1. I think I heard jay making another promise to a fellow board member as well???

Maybe you know him? *wink wink*

I do indeed. Come to think of it he knows how much I love his Doom. Time to remind him how good a friend I am :D

I do indeed. Come to think of it he knows how much I love his Doom. Time to remind him how good a friend I am :D

You know what? I DO remember him telling me that he was giving his Doom away! He kept going on and on about a member with a Hulk avatar and sig. And that he felt it wasn't right for a member to love Hulk that much and NOT have a Doom PF. I didn't quite understand the link between the two, but jay assured me that it didn't matter. He told me what matters is kindness. And that he was going to the post office to get shipping costs for both my Mags and the Doom PF that he was gifting.

That's probably where he's at now. Can't wait for him to post again. I hope he doesn't mind me posting all of this. I can never keep these kind of secrets!!

There are good guys on this board. We don't hear about these good deeds enough. Thanks for sharing.

Deep respect, jay. :clap :clap :clap

There are good guys on this board. We don't hear about these good deed enough. Thanks for sharing.

Deep respect, jay. :clap :clap :clap

I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention. Nice guys don't ALWAYS have to finish last. I know many members in this case would back out of the deal and leave people like me heartbroken, crushed, etc. etc. But when you talk to jay, you KNOW, he's not like those other people.

Thats true, he is a man of his word for sure. You know its the real deal when Jay says so. He is probably crying tears of joy and cannot type due to all the love.

Thats true, he is a man of his word for sure. You know its the real deal when Jay says so. He is probably crying tears of joy and cannot type due to all the love.

I can tell you know jay, just like I do.

I really hope others chime in here and comment on jay. The guy more than deserves the praise right now.

Would anyone else like to comment on how jay's kindness has changed your life?

He's certainly changed mine and laudel's.

Indeed. I used to not be able to sleep at night.. worried that my collection wasnt 'good enough' and I had no grails. Not anymore. Jay has changed my life. Now I feel like a real collector and not a wannabe.

Back