XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all y'all taking crap for me trying to get it less than 3k, got it 2,100 + shipping. little patience pays off.

Congrats! I think that's a fantastic price. Can't see it going much lower :)

Enjoy. It's a friggin' masterpiece. Believe the hype.
Absolutely!! I wanted to see for myself what all the hype was about... It really is an amazing statue, one of the best Marvel statues every produced in my eyes. I am looking forward to receiving more XM-statues:yess:

Still waiting on my pre order to come thru.... anybody know what number they are at??

Starting to get a lil worried, Im guessing they are prob in the 600's by now...

I'm waiting as well,so you are not alone. Not sure they're quite as high as you think. Plus Chinese New Year slowed everything

See, now that Pred is one that I wish I could have got for retail (which was still damn expensive)...I missed out and 3k is out of my budget for a single statue...I guess I should act all butt hurt and blame those despicable flippers for robbing me, the true collector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A member here was able to snag that Pred for close to retail last year, so crazy deals do come along every once and awhile. They usually go for about 3.5k now, but I think I saw a sealed one go for like 7k not too long ago.

all y'all taking crap for me trying to get it less than 3k, got it 2,100 + shipping. little patience pays off.

always works that way in this hobby from what I've seen

No one talk crap about getting it less than 3k... Getting it for 2k shipped is different story. You got a good price, but it's not much lower than $2500 people are saying... (assuming this piece is coming from asia with high shipping)

Anyone know or heard from Mark lately???...He seems to be disappear...after CNY. I'm still awaiting for my piece from him...???

No one talk crap about getting it less than 3k... Getting it for 2k shipped is different story. You got a good price, but it's not much lower than $2500 people are saying... (assuming this piece is coming from asia with high shipping)

All together it'll come out to 2,400. only other better offers i could find would have had me at 2,800. 400 dollars is a nice enough difference to me. just alot of people were acting like I wasn't gonna get that price.

Back