XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you Quad...I knew Magneto was coming for preorder, but was clueless about an actual preorder date. I sent the few board members who do orders messages and never heard back and then everyone was saying it was preordered and gone. Luckily, getting Phoenix was far more important to me and I managed to get her.

I regret not ordering this when I had the chance to.

:thud::gah: :slap :cuckoo: :thwak :duh :pow :slap :horror Get my drift.
IMG_20140808_193924_zpsu2bdrror.jpg

J/K I couldn't resist bro but I sincerely hope you get the chance to rectify that mistake.

Hey, I also couldn't secure one.... Thanks for rubbing it in my friend :rotfl

?? Why would they need to have an ordering system that works for international customers?
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

are you serious??? I guess if they want international customers then yes, if they feel there is no need then that's fine as well. I just won't and I'm sure not the only one that will not be ordering from them.......

LOL, why would any company want a system in place to sell to international customers.......geez I don't know cause it's a world market.....

are you serious??? I guess if they want international customers then yes, if they feel there is no need then that's fine as well. I just won't and I'm sure not the only one that will not be ordering from them.......

LOL, why would any company want a system in place to sell to international customers.......geez I don't know cause it's a world market.....

From XM's website' FAQ....
WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU SELL & SHIP YOUR PRODUCTS TO?
XM Studios' licensing rights only cover Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia at the moment. As such, we can only directly sell or market our products to customers in these countries. We apologise sincerely if we are unable to sell to customers or fans in other countries.

Not sure if you are serious? If talking about XM, directly. Having an ordering system in place for international customers would breach the terms of XM's distribution rights. Honestly we are lucky that there are retailers that will sell internationally.

Ahh apologies, while I have a honours in business and licensing I don't have much practical experience yet. (graduated not long ago) I would think that having licensing restrictions would mean having a system that sells world wide would be in breach of said license. But if you are aware of loopholes I'd love to learn of em. Would be good for xm to have that world wide system then.

There was the chance to order two and with coins, one from Mark and one from Kenny. I said both times no there will be a real magneto fan and i wait for other characters. No joke and i have now 5 others in PO.

THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF ASIA.

What is wrong with people here. It's as simple as that.

THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF ASIA.

What is wrong with people here. It's as simple as that.

That's good to know.....as I didn't actually know that I guess I will apologize to those that are carrying the XM flag so high.......lol As for the business degree, in my experience of business, about 40 years, I will say that no school can prepare you for the world of actual hard lessons learned. So good luck with carrying the kind of attitude into the real world.......

Man and I wonder why myself and so many others are loosing interest in this "hobby" and such barely frequent these places anymore, or like I use to.....take a pill people, it is after all suppose to be fun....

That's good to know.....as I didn't actually know that I guess I will apologize to those that are carrying the XM flag so high.......lol As for the business degree, in my experience of business, about 40 years, I will say that no school can prepare you for the world of actual hard lessons learned. So good luck with carrying the kind of attitude into the real world.......

Man and I wonder why myself and so many others are loosing interest in this "hobby" and such barely frequent these places anymore, or like I use to.....take a pill people, it is after all suppose to be fun....

?? I was genuinely asking if there were loopholes that you were aware of since I readily admitted to being fresh from school. So having a willing to learn attitude is a bad thing to have in the real world?? Lol I even apologized first if I jumped the gun for being unaware of loopholes to be exploited. And this whole time it was simply a case of ignorance. Lol. Guess someone's been taking one too many pills.😁

PS: While it may have come off as sarcastic in the previous post, that wasn't the case I was genuinely excited to know if there are more ways to legally circumvent the systems. Not just for xm stuff but in general.

Last edited:
Back