XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an order with Simply Toys and Lil Monsters. In fear of not getting any I ended up securing 2. Go figure... And pre-orders may be transferred among Simply Toys and Lil Monsters customers. I do know that Toy Station has a few left. But he is expensive. Email him at [email protected]

Bump for the one the lit the XM fire!
10355649_1404925839728111_6275085044417739993_o.jpg

The Doom statue from years ago has nothing on this. Amazing statue. Instant grail here. Wish I could own one.

I'm glad they decided to cut the cape back a little because now we'll get to see more of the base. I wish they'd post up new pics already.

I can't wait until this piece is sitting on my shelf and i can reach out an touch it. It seems like an eternity away

I super wanted this one, and more so for wolverine, but the bs over ordering online through certain stores kept me from getting them.......I'd gladly pay extra for this quality of statue.... just didn't work out I guess.

I super wanted this one, and more so for wolverine, but the bs over ordering online through certain stores kept me from getting them.......I'd gladly pay extra for this quality of statue.... just didn't work out I guess.

I regret not ordering this when I had the chance to.

I regret not ordering this when I had the chance to.

yeah I actually missed this one completely as I was super busy and forgot about it, But Wolverine I really wanted and checked the sites that were suppose to have them and I couldn't find them and then it was sold out......I was rather pissed about that one. So even though these are a far superior piece compared to ssc releases, I'm content right now with not having them until they get some sort of ordering system in place that actually works for international customers......and that doesn't mean getting it through someones cousin that's a board member.

?? Why would they need to have an ordering system that works for international customers?
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

Back