XM Studios - JLA Wonder Woman 1/6 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite like this, probably more than the tweeterhead ww. But I don’t think much of the price.

A few years back SS PFs were $400 each. Now xm are doing their 1/6s for more than that after tax and £100 shipping.

To be fair XM 1/6 DC statues have a lot more detail to them then SS 1/4 statue had back when they cost $400.....

Pictures from GrumpyBear at STGCC 2018

- XM Wonder Woman 1/6 -

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

1kwcal.jpg

1asycvx.jpg

224iag.jpg

2acwcgs.jpg

2bt1dtz.jpg

3g7det.jpg

4kzefz.jpg

15b7f5t.jpg

17w8fj8.jpg

Looks good but seems an odd choice to have the blade drop into the hilt rather than be a solid piece to the forearm. Seems like it have a heightened risk of damage.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I have this on pre order from spec fiction. This will be my first xm piece. If this is any good I?ll have another rabbit hole to go down into lol.

To anyone who has other xm pieces, how do they compare to prime 1 and sideshow? In terms of paint, sculpting, and overall prototype to production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this on pre order from spec fiction. This will be my first xm piece. If this is any good I?ll have another rabbit hole to go down into lol.

To anyone who has other xm pieces, how do they compare to prime 1 and sideshow? In terms of paint, sculpting, and overall prototype to production.

XM Production pieces pretty much look like their prototypes... Paint Applications are usually spot on... I used to say XM is about the same as Prime 1 but lately, Prime 1 has been having QC issues... As for SS, I would say XM is way more consistent with their quality then SS is.

Just keep in mind even XM can make a mistake once in a while but overall they seem to be the most consistent of any statue company out there right now...

XM Production pieces pretty much look like their prototypes... Paint Applications are usually spot on... I used to say XM is about the same as Prime 1 but lately, Prime 1 has been having QC issues... As for SS, I would say XM is way more consistent with their quality then SS is.

Just keep in mind even XM can make a mistake once in a while but overall they seem to be the most consistent of any statue company out there right now...

Thank you! I?ve heard good things about them so now I feel a little more confident about pre ordering Wonder Woman.

Poetic justice that the wonky eye winds up in the preview thumbnail. :rotfl

Unacceptable at that price range. It's not even close. :horror

Will have to wait until we see more in hand pictures/videos as this probably just a one-off mistake, I'm sure XM will replace the head if he contacts them...

I really like the designs on this line but I'm too far down the 1:4 scale rabbit hole. While SS's newer DC statues are nice I'd be thrilled if XM got a 1:4 scale DC comic license and just reproduced these at the larger scale. I think they can only do the 1:4 samurai-style versions of the DC characters right now.

Back