XM Studios Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did they change per customer request? The two biggest changes most have been asking for is a half mask and more comedic elements. I don't see either so far.

I think the purpose was to show the overall look of the statue. Have you noticed XM to not add touches to their statues. And like you say, its the comedic accessories and scribbles that really make DP who he is. I don't think what you see in a unprinted, non-painted, computer shown picture will be the final thing you see.

If you guys want to give input, it needs to be tangible and something specific they can work with. For future reference, anytime XM shows a mock up like this....its because they want input and specific things that work or don't work from the overall look and feel of the statues. You all should know by now XM doesn't skimp on the details.

The comedic elements will come after the core of the statue is done.

I wasn't planning on getting this since I have the SS version, but now I'm rethinking. I'll wait and see the final. I'm not a huge Deadpool fan.

so far, I only plan on getting the 1/6 SS Deadpool as they nailed it. Will wait to see how this turns out.

Quote from an xm rep on the other site.

"Like Star Wars, I can't say too much about the X-men or Deadpool but I'll tell you this... I have a good feeling about this."

XM Deadpool and Cable would immediately jump to the top of my list if this happens. Those wips are awesome.

Quote from an xm rep on the other site.

"Like Star Wars, I can't say too much about the X-men or Deadpool but I'll tell you this... I have a good feeling about this."

I hope these move forward. I got into XM for the X-Men.

Yup, me too. There were some great X-Men concepts that got shelved. Hoping they come to light eventually ...or sooner.

Hey AC, workin' those positive vibes every day. Hope you are too. Need some directed at this latest glimmer of hope.

Yea, I hear ya, I'm with you. Thanks for the positive vibes, bro. I am too ...positive vibes every day.

Back