[XM Studios] Cyclops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it. Now lets see SS Cyclops so I can decide

Yes!

Just a matter of personal preference my friend. I know that there's a lot of Lee fans out there. I'd just like to see different versions of Cyclops already. If P1 releases another 1/4 Lee X-MEN line, I think I'm going to lose it.

Well at the moment it seems anything Marvel is put on hold with P1, so you might be ok ha.

SS Are making a cyclops?

There's a Cyclops being designed right now and it's for a licensed company. SSC is really the only realistic option as it would seem since they're kicking off their X-Men line (mags and wolverine). P1 Marvel is put on hold, XM has their own Cyc already, and the only other licensed 1/4 company is Iron Studios who I pray isn't the mystery company.

I didn't know that. Has there been an explanation as to why?

Not that I've seen.

I was on P1's fb page and someone said something about more Marvel statues, then P1 chimed in and said something along the lines of there are issues currently going on and Marvel is on hold at the moment.

Still have Venom coming out though. After him I'm not sure what or when we'll see a Marvel statue from them.

I like it. Now lets see SS Cyclops so I can decide

well this is on Daniel Bels Art Station website next to his SS Captain America:

daniel-bel-cyclops-final-001.jpg

daniel-bel-cyclops-final-023.jpg

Attachments

• daniel-bel-cyclops-final-001.jpg
    daniel-bel-cyclops-final-001.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 88
^That's the RCB Cyclops. Believe he worked on it before joining Sideshow.

Bel isn't the person working on the other Cyclops, Romell Chopraa is. He did brown Wolverine for XM.

Bel isn't the person working on the other Cyclops, Romell Chopraa is. He did brown Wolverine for XM.

The XM news said "Thanks to the 3D sculptor Rafael Mustaine for the awesome sculpt" on Cyclops.

Thanks for clarifying. I think Bel did their Magneto too

I thought Rommel was the sculptor working on the mystery cyclops? Not mustaine?

There’s been a slew of new cyclops statues lately, about 4 I think? and they are all brilliant. Xm is currently winning the battle for my money though as those promotional images they’ve revealed over the last few days are crazy.

I really like the custom one made by Andre yamaguchi too. Was tempted by that one. Especially after seeing the final painted render.

Bel is obviously an amazing sculptor but I’m not feeling the pose on his one. Which doesn’t matter as the P.O. came and went w long time ago!

I also really like the new one by jorge santos!

Also I believe ice breaker designs are doing him in 1:6 and/or 1:4

Crazy times! The SS PF will always be my favourite because it’s pure Jim Lee but the new xm one looks incredible

Haha sorry I just realized I wrote that wrong. Yes, Rommel is working on the mystery Cyclops. Mustaine is XM, and Bel is RCB.

I've been seeing a few pop up around fb. The yamaguchi looked good, just a little too much for me money wise then you have to tack on the 200$+ shipping fee. Not sure if I've seen the Santos yet, maybe. Haven't seen ice breaker's yet (or heard them talk about it) but I did PO their new Cable.

I like the Bel one a lot, but ya since the PO sold out I'm sure the usual group will be asking for that resale money which in that case is an easy pass unless it's a good deal.

So far XM is easily my favorite assuming they're keeping their original showing and adding a second torso, but I'm very excited to see what SS has in store if they do come out with one.

And yes the original PF is fantastic. The brown jacket just makes it all the much better for me too. I regret getting rid of mine years ago.

You should check out the ice breaker poll and vote on it. And do check out the santos statue as it’s awesome too with a great pose.

But agreed, xm is the winner for me so far based on their pictures. Especially the “boooooom” picture!

I do hope SS come out with a new cyclops then. It will be interesting to see.

You should track down the PF again bud, I see it for sale quite regularly on the groups. I only got mine last year. Unfortunately the jacket is cracked in lots of places so I’ve never displayed him with it. The seller was a little vague about it. I’m looking to get it repaired or recovered entirely

Just looked Santos up and ya I remember seeing his Cyclops a few weeks back. Very cool looking indeeed. He does stuff for Ice Breaker and I recall his Cyclops being posted in that group, but stan said that wasn't the Cyclops he was going to do. Not sure what's going on there but if Ice Breaker did that design it would sell well. His prices are extremely fair and an extra+ since he offers them in both 1/6 and 1/4.

I'll get the original pf eventually. Out of all of the x-men ss did he's by far my fav. I'm not a fan of mixed media suits (wolverine and Colossus) and definitely not a fan of the plain jane X bases they used.

XM Studios News

"Today is the day we are excited to reveal to all our collectors the next finished statue from the XM Studios Premium Collectibles X-Men line. We are proud to show you the complete XM Studios Cyclops 1/4 scale statue, 3D work is done and ready for print!

As Scott Summers said "Always good to have another option." he was not prepared for what was coming from us. On the first sculpted torso we have Cyclops aiming with his visior to beam at sentinel and to supporting his X-Men team. That´s not all, you can switch to the second torso. A whole different pose for the arms and torso are showing an extreme angry new headsculpt. This pose discharges his strong mutant power in an incredible iconic pose. As Cyclops said "This fight is over.", it must be this moment of totally energy. Do not miss his leadership in your collection.

We say Thank You again to the 3D sculptor Rafael Mustaine for the awesome sculpt, Studio Hive for the 2D concept and Paul Tan for the magic touch."

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

29019610_2017977798412puvz.jpg

29138497_201797779508zyudq.jpg

Absolutely stunning and my first xm piece too. I still love my SS PF but you can’t dispute that this is the ultimate cyclops statue!

A nice medium blue suit with yellow straps and a gold visor and gold chest logo. Perfect. Hope that’s what the paint looks like.

Wow, this will be my very first XM statue. Where will I be able PO this?

I NEED this next to the upcoming Wolvie PF.
Whwre are you based? People in the US struggle with these I believe but everyone else is okay. Europe has a website and distributor now. I’ve never ordered an XM before but should be okay with being in England.

Back