XM Studios Catwoman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, just need this one to go with my Knight of the Rising Sun Batman.

I'd be perfectly fine with just the two, seriously.

I actually like the masked portrait with her hair up in a bun. That'll be how I display her.

I think I'm getting Catwoman to go with Batman, then probably Poison Ivy just because it looks beautiful. The others haven't knocked my socks off so I'll probably pass on everything else from this line.

I think I'm getting Catwoman to go with Batman, then probably Poison Ivy just because it looks beautiful. The others haven't knocked my socks off so I'll probably pass on everything else from this line.

Your wording is ironic as Ivy kept her socks on! I agree she is the best though, amazing details. I still think they should have done a ninja schoolgirl Harley, imagine the sales on that one!

Your wording is ironic as Ivy kept her socks on! I agree she is the best though, amazing details. I still think they should have done a ninja schoolgirl Harley, imagine the sales on that one!

Ivy is beautiful, and also adds some much needed color to this line. Otherwise, the pieces together look pretty dark.

Harajuku girl Harley would be cute if they'd do it right. The design they have for her now is an easy pass if they keep it that way.

XM Studios News

26170848_197593629262p8pdq.jpg

XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Catwoman! The sassy master thief is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Brothers and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you’ve never seen.

XM Studios presents Catwoman. Inspired by the ninja or shinobi, master of stealth, agility, infiltration and espionage. Their covert method fits well with her need to steal precious items and secrets. Catwoman is dressed in black kimono collar, Obi belt, her signature cat'o nine tail whip and leather pants. Every professional cat burglar needs a gateway vehicle and her choice is a mean superbike, decked in her trademark purple colour.

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

26173354_197593630262zur3k.jpg

26063431_197593633929bdrlg.jpg

Wow, BBTS is selling this. I think I screwed myself going through a contact to secure one of these, will probably pay a lot more than if I waited.

Wow, BBTS is selling this. I think I screwed myself going through a contact to secure one of these, will probably pay a lot more than if I waited.
Seeing her on bbts has me so excited for Batgirl.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back