XM Studios Catwoman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from Alex Huang at SHCC 2016

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

41kha6s.jpg

421zxqh.jpg

43mxldj.jpg

4443yin.jpg

45aclw2.jpg

464tzh5.jpg

46ar2xmz.jpg

47fnzk4.jpg

can someone explain the "Rising Sun" aspect of this piece? the other statues in this line have a historic Japanese theme to them i.e. samurai, yakuza, geisha etc. this is cat woman in leather on a modern day bike... the only "Rising Sun" aspect of this is possibly "Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift" LOL!!

can someone explain the "Rising Sun" aspect of this piece? the other statues in this line have a historic Japanese theme to them i.e. samurai, yakuza, geisha etc. this is cat woman in leather on a modern day bike... the only "Rising Sun" aspect of this is possibly "Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift" LOL!!
Hey, Tokyo drift is my favorite furious!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think the bike is really cool design. It makes me think to Final Fantasy or Ghost in the shell bike

..to each his own. I for one think she is cool and the whole line is a great and refreshing. Looking forward to Deathstroke and Bane.

Hey, Tokyo drift is my favorite furious!

LOL!! Hey I made no judgement on the movie :rotfl

The statue is a very cool design, and I'm digging it but it doesn't really fit with the rest of the "Rising Sun" themes, no?

LOL!! Hey I made no judgement on the movie :rotfl

The statue is a very cool design, and I'm digging it but it doesn't really fit with the rest of the "Rising Sun" themes, no?
I agree, I missed out on bats but Batgirl in this line will be my first XM piece.

I thought the new head was a character from Mortel Kombat.

They need to axe it and go back to the classic version.

The new head kills the piece for me. The old head had a Julie Newmar/Anne Hathaway vibe while this new one looks like some random Mortal Kombat chick.

EDIT: I see Ambash said the same thing about MK LOL. Too funny!

I think the issue is, and we were saying it here, that it didn't really have an eastern "rising sun" vibe.
This change fixes that a bit but it'd be nice if she came with both.

Back