XM Studios Captain Marvel 1/4 statue 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From FB

Attachments

• ax.jpg
    ax.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Captain Marvel 1/4 statue

Blue suit again ...not the Warbird suit?

Yea, I was hoping for a Warbird version, too.

What??

I wonder how it'll turn out!

How's about the classic Ms Marvel!

GcwFcpX.jpg

ordered! love it. had the sideshow one and that one was pretty great, but i think this may be better.

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Captain Marvel! From Air Force major to first-tier Avenger, Carol Danvers, codename Captain Marvel, has had an impressive career as a super heroine. This beloved character is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high quality finish.

Former Air Force pilot and intelligence agent Carol Danvers pursued her dream of space exploration as a NASA employee, but her life forever changed when she was accidentally transformed into a human-Kree hybrid with extraordinary powers. Imbued with the cosmic power of the Kree, Danvers is nigh invulnerable in battle! Now, Carol is the latest warrior to embrace the mantle of Captain Marvel, and she has taken her place as one of the world’s mightiest heroes."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

284kue.jpg

1230j8l.jpg

29fkjoa.jpg

32k4kyk.jpg

36rukjn.jpg

I usually find her very visually uninteresting, but this is rather nice. The shirt haired sculpt looks slick.

Oh dang this looks grand! I like how three interchangeable heads are included, to cater to everyone's preferred look, since I like her long-haired look best.

Not enough to replace the one I have ...or to add as a second to the one I have. Especially for the money it will cost.

XM Studios News

- Official XM Captain Marvel 1/4 Statue Assembly Video -

“Former Air Force pilot and intelligence agent Carol Danvers pursued her dream of space exploration as a NASA employee, but her life forever changed when she was accidentally transformed into a human-Kree hybrid with extraordinary powers. Imbued with the cosmic power of the Kree, Danvers is nigh invulnerable in battle! Now, Carol is the latest warrior to embrace the mantle of Captain Marvel, and she has taken her place as one of the world’s mightiest heroes.”

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Last edited:
Back