XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could say the same thing about you and XM dude. Haha. And seeing picture of slightly messy paint lines on the apocalypse, then seeing the same thing on XM cap photos that are captions "perfect" is what I'm saying. I'm not comparing their overall quality. It's obvious that there are damages to the apocalypse. I have never denied it. All I'm saying is people are so hyped by this company, that this apocalypse mishap has caused them to act like their going to completely turn their back on sideshow. Which we all know is a lie. Haha. And I'm not one sided, I think the XM looks cool, just not what I want. If their thor is shown, looks better than the sideshow thor, and is a competitive price, I'd consider it.

With the high definition close up pics posted, I do not need to own both statues to have an opinion. Someone just agreed with me, and based on his comment, it's obvious that people aren't being truthful because their afraid someone will jump down their throats. They are just smart enough to leave it alone. Unlike me. Hahaha

And with col and a2, they're awesome. And I understand their point of view. But again... People agreed with me as well. Just another time I chalked it up to "agree to disagree".

Hey m8 you know this thread is about people praising and enjoying THIER Purchases, and to discuss them. I get that you are banging the SS drum, but you have had your say. Once you start talking about how people are img to themselves about how perfect their pieces are. Well, you might want to consider moving on. I know you want to be right, no one gets that more than me, but when you start getting the reactions like you are here it is generally best to understand that you have no skin in this game and move on. You don't need to tare into someone's new prized possession just to be "right" do you?? Take it from someone who knows this type of thing never ends well.

Last edited:
Hey m8 you know this thread is about people praising and enjoying THERE purchases, and to discuss them. I get that you are banging the SS drum, but you have had your say. Once you start talking about how people are img to themselves about how perfect their pieces are. Well, you might want to consider moving on. I know you want to be right, no one gets that more than me, but when you start getting the reactions like you are here it is generally best to understand that you have no skin in this game and move on. You don't need to tare into someone's new prized possession just to be "right" do you?? Take it from someone who knows this type of thing never ends well.

It's long over brother. Thanks though. Wish this was true for the apocalypse thread... Hahah:lol

Never meant to just tear into the statue. The point was just that every statue has flaws, and we as collectors just kinda have to accept it. But you are right moving on...

How about this weather huh? :rotfl

Haha you don't want nothing from Spidey, Savage.... Step away from the thread slowly... No sudden movements or it's lights out

hulk-smile.gif

It's long over brother. Thanks though. Wish this was true for the apocalypse thread... Hahah:lol

Never meant to just tear into the statue. The point was just that every statue has flaws, and we as collectors just kinda have to accept it. But you are right moving on...

How about this weather huh? :rotfl

The point is you wont want to hear that when the shoe is on the other foot though m8. It is a lesson I learned, trying to give you some advice seeing as I have been down the road...lol.

Haha you don't want nothing from Spidey, Savage.... Step away from the thread slowly... No sudden movements or it's lights out

Damn skippy you know I can bring it Tavegg....lol

Last edited:
The point is you wont want to hear that when the show is on the other foot though m8. It is a lesson I learned, trying to give you some advice seeing as I have been down the road...lol.

Damn skippy you know I can bring it Tavegg....lol

I really do appreciate the heads up and knowledge Spidey. I'm just young and stupid and head strong sometimes.

I'm really only on this forum to have fun and see cool statues.

That's a great statue and a great collection you have there. Might I inquire where you got your shelves? I'm running out of room and those are perfect.

Back