XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks better than the SS piece to me.

Im holding out for the upcoming Allied charge Cap tho.

any chance you could take pics of the XM Iron man statue along side another for comparison. or any pics would be great thx.

Went by their shop today for a better look

Here's a few compare shots I tool with the SS Cap

Wow..... This just drew me right back in.... I love the darker blue and the painted torso looks absolutely ridiculous. This Sculpt looks fantastic! Screw it I'm POing this thing. God I am such a sucker for Cap. This piece looks too good to pass up. I just can't control the urge to splurge on it. Is there a better retailer then the next? Price and shipping wise?

The only thing I don't like about the XM Cap is the black ring lines around his shield. Wish the statue was sold & shipped in North America.

The only thing I don't like about the XM Cap is the black ring lines around his shield. Wish the statue was sold & shipped in North America.

Really? I think the black lines make the shield pop a little more. It seperates him from other sculpts done in the past. I've seen his shield drawn this way in comic art. I kind of dig it. The white border around the flag though doesn't really make a lot of sense. I've never seen the flag with a white border. The price is definitely high but the shipping cost will be murder. I also wish this piece was being distributed in the U.S. it would make alot more sense financially to buy him. Ah well, I've purchased worse that's for certain

https://www.simplytoys.com.sg/marvel/1972--deposit-xm-studio-captain-america-statue.html#

Purchased from this website. (Thank you stussy) Total cost of the statue if you join the website as a member (free) is 552.83 tax included. Shipping quote came out to be 107. Your all in on this piece for 660. Deposit required to order is 161.65 US. It's overpriced yes.... But it's awesome. Limited to 500 pieces.... Worse things I could do with my money so I pressed the PO button hard :rock

https://www.simplytoys.com.sg/marvel/1972--deposit-xm-studio-captain-america-statue.html#

Purchased from this website. (Thank you stussy) Total cost of the statue if you join the website as a member (free) is 552.83 tax included. Shipping quote came out to be 107. Your all in on this piece for 660. Deposit required to order is 161.65 US. It's overpriced yes.... But it's awesome. Limited to 500 pieces.... Worse things I could do with my money so I pressed the PO button hard :rock

Congrats Dude... It is a beautiful piece.... I hope it lives up to your expectations:hi5:

Congrats Dude... It is a beautiful piece.... I hope it lives up to your expectations:hi5:

Thanks buddy. I've been back and forth on this and the last set of pics just did me in. I hope it lives up to my expectations as well. Lot of loot riding on this one. Hopefully well spent... We shall see :hi5:

Tempted... Think it looks incredible. Especially like the shield raised pose. Can't quite justify two pricey Caps but hope you enjoy yours.

Don't forget customs/import tax. Congrats on your order. I do like this one more than the new allied Cap by SSC. I'm still hoping for a classic fully sculpted Cap PF from SSC in the future.

Don't forget customs/import tax. Congrats on your order. I do like this one more than the new allied Cap by SSC. I'm still hoping for a classic fully sculpted Cap PF from SSC in the future.

Thanks Flip. looking forward to this one. I don't think we pay import taxes or fees for an item of this price. I've purchased a handful of customs from the Phillipenes and have never been charged... Unless I'm getting a bill I don't know about at the end if the year? :horror

Tempted... Think it looks incredible. Especially like the shield raised pose. Can't quite justify two pricey Caps but hope you enjoy yours.

Thanks ichiro. I can't justify it either but I did it anyways. Couldn't resist the itch

Informal entries generally, do not require a CBP bond and are usually for personal use imports or commercial imports valued less than $2,500 (only if the Port Director requests based on importation).

Just found this at a U.S customs website. No fees if the merchandise is under 2500. Made me sweat that out for a minute

I would just be worried about customer service. If something breaks it would be a real hassle to deal with since their so far away and a new company which may not yet have all their stuff together yet. That high price is also turning me away from it even though people have paid way more for a Sideshow Cap PF in the aftermarket. :lol

Too many things can go wrong with this order unless you order from a reputable source that will deal with you if there are issues. But it's an awesome piece. Good luck to those picking it up.

Made & shipped in Singapore

Oops. Just realised my post was truncated. I meant to share the info thst the guts at XM Studios had informed me that there will be NO white border on the flag for actual production pieces

As for shipping info, i got a response from Mark from XM Studio and he informed me this:

Hi everyone. I'm Mark.

Just to clarify things due to feedback from the guys at XM. I am not from XM but an independent wholesaler dealing in the local and international sales of the XM statues (Capt A, Ironman MK42, Hulk pre-orders). Hope this clarifies things. :)

Last edited:
Back