[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how tall he is, but that base is really short.

cablerearview_zpsusnnyoju.jpg

I think to the top of the gun is 26". I say that because originally on the other forum XM said he was 36", which was an accident, then they came back and corrected themselves and said 26".

I feel pretty confident that someone will do a few, if not one, custom portraits for this. A bearded and screaming portrait would look great.

Thought he was 26" tall?

22 is with the lower height gun. Also someone said they have plans to make some custom heads when he comes out.

XM Studios Cable 1/4 Statue

"I've been from the future to the past and back again...but I've run out of time."

15338871_1783895928497vqai.jpg

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Cable! The time travelling mutant is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. An XM exclusive for 2016, this statue shows the broody super hero brandishing his power weaponry from the future. A perfect companion piece to our upcoming Deadpool!

Cable aka Nathan Christopher Charles Summers' destiny was planned before his parents even met. Geneticist Mr. Sinister found that a union between the X-Men Scott Summers (Cyclops) and Jean Grey (Marvel Girl) would produce a powerful genetically superior mutant. Sinister hoped he could control such a mutant and use it to defeat his immortal adversary Apocalypse. Cable is a highly accomplished warrior and battle strategist, highly adept in many forms of hand-to-hand combat and in the use of a variety of weaponry from both the 20th and 40th Centuries. Cable also holds a diploma in Law."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

15284807_1783895665164brvo.jpg

15380718_178389547183sgre9.jpg

15284816_178389565516piqgt.jpg

15355657_178389547849yvq3k.jpg

15356602_178389566183h0ow6.jpg

15401146_178389586849s3r64.jpg

15317946_178389547516lbo6w.jpg

15319076_1783895908493yot2.jpg

It's a wonderful piece ! I wasn't able to pull the trigger on this ...don't understand why they said Available on PO 16 of December if it is already sold out..what's the point to do this .??

I will just watch the reviews to console myself, congrats to those who succeed to PO this beauty

It's a wonderful piece ! I wasn't able to pull the trigger on this ...don't understand why they said Available on PO 16 of December if it is already sold out..what's the point to do this .??

I will just watch the reviews to console myself, congrats to those who succeed to PO this beauty

Because it's Singapore time.

Was there any of these even left for PO? I'm assuming they had already sold out via the convention circuit.

Cable is one of 3 XM statues I secured PO's for. That being said its such an effing hassle to get a PO I'll mostly likely sell all 3 XM pieces for what I paid to focus on other things.

Cable is one of 3 XM statues I secured PO's for. That being said its such an effing hassle to get a PO I'll mostly likely sell all 3 XM pieces for what I paid to focus on other things.

I've only picked up Mags and Thanos. I'm keeping them but I think I'm done with XM. POing is a pain and shipping charges are insane. There are only 2 other XM pieces that I'd want anyway. Weapon X may look great based off the concept art and I love what I've seen of the HULKbuster IM so far (but there's no way I'm spending over 2K on a statue). Realistically, Weapon X is the only other XM piece I can consider if I can find one at a fair price.

Was there any of these even left for PO? I'm assuming they had already sold out via the convention circuit.

10% were reserved for online preordering for venom. However, with venom he was also available through distributors which had their own % allotted to them. Not sure if this had a high percent considering it was exclusive or if they just left it at 10% and the rest went to cons.

I got my submission in hoping it coverts to an order soon.

I've only picked up Mags and Thanos. I'm keeping them but I think I'm done with XM. POing is a pain and shipping charges are insane. There are only 2 other XM pieces that I'd want anyway. Weapon X may look great based off the concept art and I love what I've seen of the HULKbuster IM so far (but there's no way I'm spending over 2K on a statue). Realistically, Weapon X is the only other XM piece I can consider if I can find one at a fair price.

My thoughts exactly. There are too many hassles involved. Just not exciting jumping through hoops in hopes of getting one.

Back