XM Studios Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have the whole XM Avenger team setup as my main display and will probably just use the mini Ant-Man and ants in the display and keep the bigger Ant-Man in the box...

Sorry if this have been answered already, been away a while and not quite updated yet. Has Ant-man been shipped to customers yet? Might be looking to get this, but prices on the second market is too high at the moment, hoping it will stabilize in the $900-or-so region when all are shipped and received.. ;)

On a secondary note, anyone have any clue about SS working on an Ant-man statue? Really need a Hank in my collection, and although I love XM's version, a SS one might be what I need if the XM one is too pricey.

Sorry if this have been answered already, been away a while and not quite updated yet. Has Ant-man been shipped to customers yet? Might be looking to get this, but prices on the second market is too high at the moment, hoping it will stabilize in the $900-or-so region when all are shipped and received.. ;)

On a secondary note, anyone have any clue about SS working on an Ant-man statue? Really need a Hank in my collection, and although I love XM's version, a SS one might be what I need if the XM one is too pricey.

No news from SS. Not much new stuff from SDCC too

still waiting for my retailer to ship this to me...can't wait !

Well if you just want the small statue you can always go with the Hot Toys one. That's what I did.

That would be the cheapest route!! I can only imagine, How much someone would sell their smaller antman statue, thus breaking up the set, and devaluing it for future sale!

idk if is posted already but is a review :)

Hey that's me! [emoji6] thanks for watching! Sorry it was not super in depth or detailed. This move has killed me.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back