XM Studios 1/4 Witchblade Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that may be true but I doubt we will ever get another Turner type Sara/Withcblade, there have been many renditions of her in the comics but they do not hold a candle to the original but I still have my C.S. Moore Witchblades to gaze upon when I want a Turner Fix.

Besides the fact that no other company is making a 1/4 Witchblade statue, I think she looks pretty damn good. The flowing hair head sculpt is still horrific to me, but it'll never get displayed since they included the much better other one. If Sideshow would have **** this one out, I bet there would be people singing their praises.

I do agree with you somewhat with the flowing hair portrait it's not the direction I would have gone but I see what they are trying for, a Powered Up version, the 1st one will be displayed more that the 2nd, that said I will have my first XM and what a way to defile me, with a Witch ;)

I do agree with you somewhat with the flowing hair portrait it's not the direction I would have gone but I see what they are trying for, a Powered Up version, the 1st one will be displayed more that the 2nd, that said I will have my first XM and what a way to defile me, with a Witch ;)

You're going to lose your mind when you get the XM box if you haven't gotten one before. I'm not kidding when I say that everything from the box, print, instructions, and statue feel like you're getting a quality collectible. I get a cool little thrill every time I get an XM statue.

what pieces do you have from XM if I may Inquire? I always like it when you get instructions on pieces to guide you, so you don't F up a High End, High Dollar Statue, Sideshow has done it with some statues, not all but I'm good been doing this to long to get an anxiety attack LOL

This may have to be my first XM piece as well. The first comic I ever really got into was Witchblade. It doesn't fit into my collection in any way, shape or form but I have a feeling I'll really regret passing on this one...

How is XM with their release schedule? BBTS says Q1-2017. Does that mean it will actually be out around then or are we looking at Q3/Q4 like SS?

Last edited:
what pieces do you have from XM if I may Inquire? I always like it when you get instructions on pieces to guide you, so you don't F up a High End, High Dollar Statue, Sideshow has done it with some statues, not all but I'm good been doing this to long to get an anxiety attack LOL

I have several: Daredevil, Medusa, Black Bolt, Doctor Strange, Thanos, Ms. Marvel, and She-Hulk. The Darkness statue will be here Monday. :rock

WHOA! That is Impressive my Friend and coming on Monday, you taking a day off to receive them and put them together?

I don't know when I'll open up the Darkness statue. I'd like to do it Monday but doubt I'll have the time--at least not enough time to really appreciate putting it together. After seeing it in person at SDCC I knew I had to have it and have been looking forward to getting it ever since so I want to take my time with it. I think it's a strong contender for SOTY.

I here thru others that have already received there's he is a small project to put together but that could be just them but the end results are Wicked

P/o'd mine today! Secret Compass had a great price on it and as it turns out, they are about an hour away from me so I can go pick it up when it arrives. This will be my first XM piece and I am super excited!

P/o'd mine today! Secret Compass had a great price on it and as it turns out, they are about an hour away from me so I can go pick it up when it arrives. This will be my first XM piece and I am super excited!

what did you PO? Witchblade or Darkness? after talking with Zod, I am wanting to include him into my Collection now

what did you PO? Witchblade or Darkness? after talking with Zod, I am wanting to include him into my Collection now

Witchblade. Though after reading your conversation with Zod, I wouldn't mind having Darkness to go along side too. lol

Last edited:
Pictures from Leon YI at SHCC 2016

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1nwamh.jpg

24wl5m.jpg

3ntbpr.jpg

Back