XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check on FB, there was a couple for sale for about $1800 to $2200 last I saw the $2200 was dropped to $2000 with free shipping last week and he still had it.

check on FB, there was a couple for sale for about $1800 to $2200 last I saw the $2200 was dropped to $2000 with free shipping last week and he still had it.

$1800 wouldn't be bad for this because I can see this creeping up in price, like Mags did, in the long run. Bite the "bullet" now before it gets even more expensive.

Pictures from Tom Sawyer
(Part 1 of 2)

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1n3s1a.jpg

2pzs8i.jpg

3dtskf.jpg

4lbsse.jpg

5ess30.jpg

67msez.jpg

7eosvk.jpg

8mksuy.jpg

9k7s9i.jpg

107vswd.jpg

11jvskm.jpg

12gcszk.jpg

134xsvc.jpg

14qusc5.jpg

1500shr.jpg

16j7sm6.jpg

$1800 wouldn't be bad for this because I can see this creeping up in price, like Mags did, in the long run. Bite the "bullet" now before it gets even more expensive.

Hmm... if you are patient. Just wait for P1 version =)

was kinda iffy about getting this piece since it cost me $600 Cad just in shipping alone... but Damn! this thing is worth every penny.

The wow factor in person is off the scale. Ive seen alot of statues in my day and I dont think any have had this kind presence. Statue of the year hands down.

Hmm... if you are patient. Just wait for P1 version =)

I hate to say this, but all the Prime 1 Statues seem to be in standing Museum poses. They dont seem to do Dynamic action poses that make you feel a moment in time has been captured. When I look at my XM Sandman, Phoenix, and Black Bolt, I get a feeling they will move off my shelf and come to life.

I hate to say this, but all the Prime 1 Statues seem to be in standing Museum poses. They dont seem to do Dynamic action poses that make you feel a moment in time has been captured. When I look at my XM Sandman, Phoenix, and Black Bolt, I get a feeling they will move off my shelf and come to life.

That is true.

Their Turtles and upcoming Spider-Man are in more dynamic poses. It's difficult to make a 1/3 statue dynamic without taking up a lot of extra space for shipping and display. They've still managed it with some, like Noel Batman.

Their Turtles and upcoming Spider-Man are in more dynamic poses. It's difficult to make a 1/3 statue dynamic without taking up a lot of extra space for shipping and display. They've still managed it with some, like Noel Batman.

I do like the Prime 1 90s Movie Turtle set, but cant seem to pull the trigger yet. They are still on my list though.
/
/
What I love about XM is they create whatever the art director wants for the character. The box and shipping weight doesn't influence any of the art direction. Each XM piece I buy seems to get heavier, and the shipping boxes seem to get larger.

its an awesome piece (Xm). keep in mind that when 1 manufacturer raises the bar, eventually the others who want to stay in business will rise as well, or surpass.

Back