XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from Garreth Laurent Liong

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

0wsu92.jpg

0aapucj.jpg

1y4uud.jpg

232u7m.jpg

2ar1uoq.jpg

3p4uto.jpg

5zduz2.jpg

66mu18.jpg

7l0uql.jpg

7aruurs.jpg

88duie.jpg

977uu6.jpg

11truyb.jpg

12fguus.jpg

14kquyq.jpg

15n8uwb.jpg

seems the huge demand for this has declined, couple people have had to drop their prices and still haven't sold them on the boards. Think the size might be holding this one back. Seriously i'd love to have this but just don't know where a person would display him...

from what I've heard there's a second batch to come still as well.

For me. As good as the statue is. I'm not interested in the character much.

I guess that's another reason I haven't pulled the trigger either. Years ago I bought anything that looked cool, now I have seacan full of statues I could never display unless I had another house or museum....hence why I've been more selective in my buying and selling everything not Hulk or spidey related

Well it did win best large statue in SF awards this year. And I am sure it will win best overall statue.

Though with price to I am very selective now.

I just got my bill for the shipping costs and it's $500 USD.... it's probably another reason people aren't buying it....

People aren't Buying it??
Everyone I know wants one!
It's the aftermarket price that's the issue.
Anyone that can get this at retail and pay the $500.00 for shipping would jump all over this!
Right now everyone of these I've seen for sale or sold has been well over 2K.

Yeah mine was $450.00 also.
Only other one I had that they charged me $450.00 for also was the Medusa.

450$ here as well, the whole thing costed me around 1400$

Yep my total was $1400 shipped also... So I can see it selling for $2000+ right now but once the flippers are done I imagine the price will eventually go up $3000 for this as demand rises and supplies shrink... Even if your not a big Ghost Rider fan the statue alone is just bad @ss looking... Awesome piece of art.... even more awesome for those who live in the licensed areas and don't have to pay $500 for shipping :)

I bought mine from trusted seller in FB, paid for mine back in Dec 2015

seems the huge demand for this has declined, couple people have had to drop their prices and still haven't sold them on the boards. Think the size might be holding this one back. Seriously i'd love to have this but just don't know where a person would display him...

from what I've heard there's a second batch to come still as well.

Can you please point me the direction of these guys? I see one that was $2100 and sold on these boards.

Back