XM Studios 1/4 Elektra Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from Fred Liu

Please don´t forget to like the New and Official XM Studios Europe facebook page under XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor. No more news on the old facebook page, please dislike the old Page. The explanation can be found on the new page.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

10tu5r.jpg

2sdu24.jpg

3cdukh.jpg

4lsuxr.jpg

56uurz.jpg

Pictures from Mike Misterski

"Elektra arrived recently, solid offering. The Elektra head sculpt with the bandana is perfect. Not a fan of the other one. Also not a big fan of her shoes/heels. Look clunky. Other than that this statue is the best representation of Elektra out there.
Thank you to XM for asolid addition to my collection.", Mike Misterski.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

1b0jgn.jpg

2fekx6.jpg

31qj7a.jpg

4xtjba.jpg

53jjmo.jpg

6rvj5p.jpg

7ahjin.jpg

This pieces grows on me the more I see it. I like the pair-up with Daredevil the best. It accents it REALLY nicely. Alone though, I'm not feeling it quite yet.

This pieces grows on me the more I see it. I like the pair-up with Daredevil the best. It accents it REALLY nicely. Alone though, I'm not feeling it quite yet.

I'm just not feeling this one, I want to and really wanted an Elektra but every time I look at this piece I just think that she is salsa dancing

I'm just not feeling this one, I want to and really wanted an Elektra but every time I look at this piece I just think that she is salsa dancing

It's the pose for sure. The face sculpt is bad (but isn't great though either.)

I'm not sure what kind of pose I would want, but I can't help but feel that there was a better option here. I still like it, but just not enough at the moment. Who knows in time though.

Did anyone from the forums get this piece? I'm still not sure what to think. It's a disappointing effort, but who knows how long it will be until we get another 1/4 Elektra. Sigh.

Back