XM Studios 1/4 Elektra Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Auggy.

14322406_1243276439036991_1404719492227424004_n.jpg

I Love XM but this one really got away from them.
Both sculpts are no good and the pose is awful.
Poor Elektra.

As much as I wish they'd gone a different route with Elektra in terms of the pose, I do like this HS much more than the other one.

14572205_1015425983647njm5.jpg

I really want to like this piece but she will go down as one of XM's less than great

That head is so horribly proportioned it's sad. It's a monstrosity. WHY is her head so tall from the bandana up?? Does she have a giant tumor up there???

My crude pic shows that any normal person's head ends approximately where that line is.

Last edited:
This is definitely on my don't buy from xm list. I am seriously surprised they didn't resculpt this from scratch after all the negative feedback.

That head is so horribly proportioned it's sad. It's a monstrosity. WHY is her head so tall from the bandana up?? Does she have a giant tumor up there???

My crude pic shows that any normal person's head ends approximately where that line is.

Why you can´t read? I see what you try. :lol

Darwis Lim Toys Photography wrote not for fun the pictures are taken by "Smartphone shoot". They are all distorted. But nice try, was funny to read at this morning. :rotfl

Back