[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats.... That's a great looking statue and yep all XM statues come packed like that, even their 1/6 HMO Avengers come packed exactly the same way... I wish all companies used this type of packaging....

Congrats.... That's a great looking statue and yep all XM statues come packed like that, even their 1/6 HMO Avengers come packed exactly the same way... I wish all companies used this type of packaging....

Thanks. I agree. If all companies packed their products like this, I suspect there would be much less breakage.

Just picked this guy up today. Have there been any issues with the bow string stretching out over time? I'm considering displaying it without the bow string being pulled to not have it stretch out.

Just picked this guy up today. Have there been any issues with the bow string stretching out over time? I'm considering displaying it without the bow string being pulled to not have it stretch out.

I have had mind for a while and have had 0 stretching man (2 years)

No issues for me. I love this statue. Best Hawkeye statue on the market IMO.

No issues for me. I love this statue. Best Hawkeye statue on the market IMO.

Honestly there is no comparison, the color tones on the skin and the veins alone are master quality. I am so happy I took a chance with XM on Hawkeye, since then I got more XM statues and have not been disappointed once.

Yup, quite agree!

Can't wait to get the SSC Green Arrow PF so I can have both archers form both universes.

Me too. I love the archers in both universes. Since they don't have superpowers, I have always had a little bit of a soft spot for them and the risk they put themselves in (in the comics and movies of course).

I have had mind for a while and have had 0 stretching man (2 years)

Thanks for the response, it looks a lot better with the string stretched.

Overall this looks good but as for this being my first XM piece, I can't really see what the big deal is about XM pieces. It's definitely a good looking statue but it's fairly comparable to a Sideshow piece. Bow hand magnet is a bit weak and flimsy and the right foot peg is a bit loose.

Thanks for the response, it looks a lot better with the string stretched.

Overall this looks good but as for this being my first XM piece, I can't really see what the big deal is about XM pieces. It's definitely a good looking statue but it's fairly comparable to a Sideshow piece. Bow hand magnet is a bit weak and flimsy and the right foot peg is a bit loose.

I've own lots of statues from both companies, the biggest thing with XM is their pieces are more consistent QC wise then SS, but yeah if you get a SS piece where the factory nails it then yeah it's comparable to XM's statues but with SS the QC is not usually consistent, you can look in the SS forums and see all sorts of QC problems even with their newer statues. From SS Wolverines foot peg breaking off to SS Little Mermaid not fitting properly on the base.

I know all companies will have issues from time to time but SS does seem to have more issues then other companies I've bought statues from.

Have: SS Cap, SS BW, SS Iron Man Mk3. SS Thor BoB
Incoming: XM Hulk Transformation

That leaves this guy. :)

Incoming!!

Pretty cool. Much more impressed with it in person than photos. Great addition :) :)

6392957cb5fac3e52b2f5ceed0064c0b.jpg

b39520801506b77ffc7496b49f3febd7.jpg

fb48c4307c6b13c668676ce43cf73b0a.jpg

Back